• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun control group asking members to "SWAT" gun owners

vicious-e1450210248714.jpg

Guns are bad, so call other people with guns. Makes sense to me.

Somebody needs to get their address and call swat for them in the middle of the night just to make sure that they feel 100% safe.

Last edited:
Guns are bad, so call other people with guns. Makes sense to me.

It sounds like they don't even trust the cops : " as responders most certainly will be armed , and some of them unfortunately probably should not be"

These people are just idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

"I have a right to feel safe"

Lol

Exactly. LOL.

The response to people who say that should be " NO - you DO NOT".

Can you imagine how pathetic a person you are to feel threatened by a piece of plastic and metal. How do these people get out of bed in the morning?

The better question is, "Why are these people allowed to get out of bed in the morning?"

Knee jerk reactions to a person that's "potentially" carrying a gun whether it's real or not sounds like an experiment in finding out the hard way once the po po arrives to sort it out. Let them call.

"I have a right to feel safe"

Lol

Last night I was talking to a friend, and mentioned that I can't wait until the 'safe space' crowd comes face to face with the 'ISIS' crowd. Let me know how that works out for you.

(I shouldn't have to say that I don't really look forward to this, but the day is coming, and it's going to be a short conversation.)

Last night I was talking to a friend, and mentioned that I can't wait until the 'safe space' crowd comes face to face with the 'ISIS' crowd. Let me know how that works out for you.

(I shouldn't have to say that I don't really look forward to this, but the day is coming, and it's going to be a short conversation.)

Good point. I'll add a college with designated safe spaces to my list of desired ISIS targets. San Francisco is still holding the #1 spot. This can go to #2.

Last edited:
Good lord. Some people. Beyond pathetic. When I travel to other parts of the country, I honestly feel much safer seeing someone open carrying. Its refreshing.

Is it too early to start making 'ISIS Free' zones?? I'm sure all those nut jobs would feel safe then.

What if I feel safe when I have a gun? Does everyone have the right to feel safe?

According to the moonbats, if you feel safer when you have a gun, it's ipso facto proof of mental illness and that you shouldn't be allowed to have one. Gotta love the circular logic.

These douche bags are scared of people carrying firearms yet their only reaction is to call more people who will be carrying firearms.

If they should ever need assistance from a citizen carrying a firearm I hope their cries fall on deaf ears.

Back
Top Bottom