Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

I can only guess that our donk reps in NH are watching VA, taking copious notes and getting all lubed up over what's happening down there. If they keep both houses and win the corner office (Heaven forbid), we are next. It's imperative that every conservative in the state votes this November, every one.

Educate yourself and others, understand the process, go to the public meetings, stay up to date on proposed bills, talk to your reps even if you think it’s a lost cause or an uphill battle. Make your voice heard. Vote.

Educate yourself and others, understand the process, go to the public meetings, stay up to date on proposed bills, talk to your reps even if you think it’s a lost cause or an uphill battle. Make your voice heard. Vote.

I absolutely do this....even ran for state rep the last cycle and lost the primary by 6 votes. Fortunately the guy that ultimately won the race is a conservative and I believe he's running again so hope he wins again. I'll be helping him out as I can. I have been to many of the hearings and even spoken at a few (I am not a public speaker). I do get discouraged sometimes but it isn't over til it's over.

I absolutely do this....even ran for state rep the last cycle and lost the primary by 6 votes. Fortunately the guy that ultimately won the race is a conservative and I believe he's running again so hope he wins again. I'll be helping him out as I can. I have been to many of the hearings and even spoken at a few (I am not a public speaker). I do get discouraged sometimes but it isn't over til it's over.

That’s great! Man, that’s a close loss. At least you lost to someone who has very similar views to yourself [cheers]

PS: I wasn’t criticizing or telling you specifically, was just a general you :p

That’s great! Man, that’s a close loss. At least you lost to someone who has very similar views to yourself [cheers]

PS: I wasn’t criticizing or telling you specifically, was just a general you :p

Nope, I took it exactly as you intended. The guy that won only won by 9 votes. He and I don't see eye to eye on some things but we are lockstep on the 2A

Last edited:
I have family that recently escaped a short term, work-related, stay in California. They decided to move to Virginia and were excited about the firearms freedom. Well, not long after, the elections occurred and they needed to bump up their timeline on a rather extensive purchase plan. It's not looking good down there.

The only consolation if they impose these proposed unconstitutional laws, is that it should help wake people up for 2020.
Moved here in 2017 and can't believe the turn of events, don't these people vote?

No way in hell I would want to go door kicking in rural Virginia.
If I was LE there it would be like "You want to go on up and take on Billy Bob and his whole family who know the woods out there like the back of their hands and ain't too fond of guberment goons? "
"Be my guest . I'm out. "
You'd want to be about as afraid of some of those backwoods boys who grew up with a gun in their crib as you would a swat team.
I have talked to a couple of Sheriff Deputies and there is NFW they would follow up on this order.

And I just bought my suppressor well 2nd one and SBR'd a lower. So how many lowers do I bring back to mass when I move back?
So does does apathy in voting midterm have an effect, you f**king know it.
I am in the farthest NW county Frederick, and if you draw a line across from dc to WV I would be in WV. WTF

And I just bought my suppressor well 2nd one and SBR'd a lower. So how many lowers do I bring back to mass when I move back?
So does does apathy in voting midterm have an effect, you f**king know it.
I am in the farthest NW county Frederick, and if you draw a line across from dc to WV I would be in WV. WTF

You (Frederick County) have an invitation to become part of West Virginia lol Just saw this today: W.Va. senators approve resolution inviting Frederick County, Va., to join Mountain State

I wonder if it's because people got complacent? and didn't think they needed to vote so they didn't. It also didn't help that some Ds ran uncontested.
The majority of those I have talked to, say it will be a gunfight, probably not ever going to happen but that is the consensus of most gun owners. And who is going to enforce it, none of the Sheriff's Deputies I know.

Virginia was lost in the last election. Nothing will be gained from this protest. Virginia is gone. N.H. has been gone for a long while.
It’s like creeping crud. Nothing will be done until it’s too late.

Virginia was lost in the last election. Nothing will be gained from this protest. Virginia is gone. N.H. has been gone for a long while.
It’s like creeping crud. Nothing will be done until it’s too late.
Virginia isn't lost and neither is NH, but a defetest attitude will kill them both.

So, what came of today? A couple bills went on, and one got defeated? Overall, not good, right? What's next, Virginia, and where to from here?

So, what came of today? A couple bills went on, and one got defeated? Overall, not good, right? What's next, Virginia, and where to from here?

Basically, all the ones I listed before are moving on to the floor of the Senate later this week. The one did not get defeated, it was not on the agenda / removed (SB16 re AWB). But there is a different one that we need to watch out for, HB 961 that is also AWB and it's bad, probably worse than SB16.

What's next is... more lobbying, more attending meetings, and speaking to reps.

Moved here in 2017 and can't believe the turn of events, don't these people vote?

That just goes to show that running from Mass isn’t the answer. It will follow you.

First the came for........ you know the rest.

Im not accusing you of running. Just highlighting the situation. People relocate for many reasons.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom