Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

In my opinion, all the Yahoo's pledging to arrive fully armed in tactical gear, threatening that if things don't go their way that day they are armed and ready,
Those people are the reasons 2A supporters are all considered wack jobs.
What happened to STFU and just do your thing without advertising your every "wanna be move"

All that tough guy spouting off does nothing to help our case, it worsens it.

Were I the opposition, I'd dress to blend in, and then go full-retard when the news cameras appear to discredit the whole movement, be "that guy" on live t.v. to make everyone else look bad.

Northam just added more fuel to the fire...

"AP EXCLUSIVE: Northam to Ban Guns From Capitol Grounds
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam plans to declare a temporary emergency Wednesday banning all weapons, including guns, from Capitol Square ahead of a massive rally planned next week over gun rights.

Fearing a repeat of the deadly violence that engulfed Charlottesville more than two years ago, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam plans to declare a temporary emergency Wednesday banning all weapons, including guns, from Capitol Square ahead of a massive rally planned next week over gun rights.

That's according to two state officials who were briefed on the plans but not authorized to speak publicly about them. The governor, a Democrat, plans to announce the plans at a news conference Wednesday afternoon because of credible threats of potential violence and extremism, one official said.
Northam's planned announcement comes days after Democratic leaders used a special rules committee to ban guns inside the Capitol and a legislative office building. That ban did not include Capitol grounds, which are under the governor's control and are where a huge number of gun-rights advocates are expected to rally Monday.
One official said Northam decided to ban all guns from the grounds of Capitol Square after receiving reports for weeks about inflammatory online postings by out-of-state pro-gun and militia groups who are promising to attend Monday's rally.
The official said the state does not have intelligence that the groups are planning a specific act of violence, but said Northam has grown increasingly concerned about numerous ominous-sounding postings on social media from forces outside Virginia. The official cited one posting that included a photo of an AR-15 and said there are “great sight angles from certain buildings” near Capitol Square."

northam.jpg

Last edited:
How about this - West Virginia is supposedly issuing a resolution saying they'll admit certain counties that want out from under the Virginia government:

This isn't quite the same thing as what I suggested earlier (kick out the Virginia blue counties and their government) - but it's close.

I think things like this are far more effective than "protests". When the Virginia government starts issuing edicts like they OWN the entire state - the majority of the state just gets up and leaves.

When MA government starts getting out of control - New Hampshire issues a resolution that they'll accept breakaway MA towns - and MA towns just vote to join NH...... etc.

I can see stuff like this really throwing the lefties plans into disarray.

But the overall point that people need to get thru their thick heads - is that protesting is a plea to the powers in charge to not do what they're planning on doing.

When you just get up and leave - or kick them out and tell them that their power is illegitimate, that's a "phuck you" move.

There is a major difference between these two things.

If they created a real mechanism to move counties to another state, this would also be a good solution. Especially if you can get almost all of the 2A counties to join and Viginia turns into RI.

In my opinion, all the Yahoo's pledging to arrive fully armed in tactical gear, threatening that if things don't go their way that day they are armed and ready,
Those people are the reasons 2A supporters are all considered wack jobs.
What happened to STFU and just do your thing without advertising your every "wanna be move"

All that tough guy spouting off does nothing to help our case, it worsens it.

I'd put money on some mall ninja 'plants' showing up on the scene. I also would not be surprised if the Bloomtard funded brigade pulls something we have not seen before.

My understanding is that the EO itself is illegal due to existing VA law preventing the banning of firearms in a declared emergency as part of a post-Katrina protection bill. But Governor Blackface could care less about laws limiting government power.

Seriously, suspending state law and the constitution because 'there might be an issue'? Since when do rights and the rule of law go out the window when some red diaper shits themselves? Screw that. What's next banning free speech because someone might say mean things in public? Edit: oh goody there goes freedom of assembly in public places thanks to Governor Blackface.

The Napoleons can't stand the thought out the people being allowed around the people's capitol. I hope the capitol security/police just walk away and allow the public to occupy the building to make it clear no one is going to obey the actions of a legislature which is making it painfully obvious they could care less about representing the people so much acting like emperors.

View: https://twitter.com/CamEdwards/status/1217548934706421761

View: https://twitter.com/CamEdwards/status/1217538514444857345

Last edited:
My understanding is that the EO itself is illegal due to existing VA law preventing the banning of firearms in a declared emergency as part of a post-Katrina protection bill. But Governor Blackface could care less about laws limiting government power.

Seriously, suspending state law and the constitution because 'there might be an issue'? Since when do rights and the rule of law go out the window when some red diaper shits themselves? Screw that. What's next banning free speech because someone might say mean things in public? Edit: oh goody there goes freedom of assembly in public places thanks to Governor Blackface.

The Napoleons can't stand the thought out the people being allowed around the people's capitol. I hope the capitol security/police just walk away and allow the public to occupy the building to make it clear no one is going to obey the actions of a legislature which is making it painfully obvious they could care less about representing the people so much acting like emperors.

View: https://twitter.com/CamEdwards/status/1217548934706421761

View: https://twitter.com/CamEdwards/status/1217538514444857345

I don't know what the VCDL's plan of action is, but hopefully it involves a 2'ndA friendly judge issuing an injunction (which I'm sure
will involve Northam getting some judge in his pocket to reverse it).

I really don't know what they would do about it if 50 thousand people showed up armed anyway.
Also I don't think ANTIA is going to be an problem considering they are on our side on this particular issue.
They hate this little tyrant's ass as much as we do.

And who exactly is going to listen to them?

There are 30,000 virginians of all races/creeds that are showing up in Richmond to prove them wrong

You mean how would they post scary stories about white conservatives? How about exactly like they did in NH when they cropped a photo of an African American man carrying an AR15 so you could only see his back and the rifle with whites in the background.

These people hate guns and freedom. They want an all powerful state and propaganda is one of their specialties

I don't know what the VCDL's plan of action is, but hopefully it involves a 2'ndA friendly judge issuing an injunction (which I'm sure
will involve Northam getting some judge in his pocket to reverse it).

This is what VCDL said BEFORE the EO re the possibility of the EO:
"VCDL is going to have our attorneys investigate this situation once we hear Northam's statement on Wednesday and we will let you know what we find out. "

VCDL hasn't posted much today. I'm sure it's because they're busy AF fighting all for us and gathering information for us. I'm sure they'll say something about the executive order tonight or tomorrow.

I hate identity politics but there would be a massive irony/message sent if VCDL were to get a judge that was african american to issue a cease and desist on his EO.......let the left and media chew down hard on THAT!
They'd simply do what they ALWAYS do under similar circumstances: ignore it.

This is what VCDL said BEFORE the EO re the possibility of the EO:
"VCDL is going to have our attorneys investigate this situation once we hear Northam's statement on Wednesday and we will let you know what we find out. "

VCDL hasn't posted much today. I'm sure it's because they're busy AF fighting all for us and gathering information for us. I'm sure they'll say something about the executive order tonight or tomorrow.

So minininjer how come the VCDL has not come together with all the people voting 2A sanctuary and going to the rally event to sign them up for the "Impeachment for Northam" campaign. Seems a great place to secure enough signatures to accomplish this without canvassing the state better yet maybe you could that one that starts it all!

Good Luck Mini Ninja!

That arrogant piece of shit is going to get his one day.
18 U.S. Code § 241.Conspiracy against rights
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Back
Top Bottom