• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

They are literally threatening us with violence. f*** them, it's time they felt a little insecure.

Trust me I agree with this sentiment. However more than just every last liberal carded donk feeling personally threatened it would seem like a legitimate fear to the masses. Just a spoof deck ridiculing them and exposing sponsored freedom hating bills would be enough.

Remember the guy who raffled the AR named after some moonbat and she went ballistic making all this I feel threatened crap up? That is what we need to avoid sadly...

There is certainly a high risk of less freedom everywhere depending on how/if progun forces coalesce and where geographically that would happen. The honest best contained outcome from my POV would be a VA government overthrow by progunners and complete revamp of that states government by the winning side with a more aggressivley chained state constitution.

There are many issues with this. First is DCs proximity and what I feel would be inevitable fed intervention on the side of Dems becuase gov will always support gov. The second is would the remaining 49 states acknowledge the new gov as still the 50th state, or does this CW negate their place in the union? And then again DCs physical location becomes a giant albatross.

There are factors beyond these two of course.
I'll delve into the comic book conjecture realm:
The best outcome would be for a large group of protesting gun owners to get martyrized by police told to just smoke them all, then suddenly the laws murdered them for no good reason and they actually did need their weapons of war. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

I'll delve into the comic book conjecture realm:
The best outcome would be for a large group of protesting gun owners to get martyrized by police told to just smoke them all, then suddenly the laws murdered them for no good reason and they actually did need their weapons of war. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

This will actually have to happen for a CW to start. Its basically the universal first step of American political upheaval.

I have to post this. Edit: Just watch the first 10 minutes of chaos, fast forward to the last 10 minutes of chaos. The ending totally makes up for the movie.

Last edited:
Any NES'rs going to Richmond Jan 20? I'm comptemplating it.

Round trip airfare is $130.

There are flights Sunday afternoon, and returning Monday evening --no carry-on bags, but you get 1 "personal item" (read: knapsack that fits under your seat).

You COULD fly out of Boston at 6am on Monday, be in Richmond at 9:30, and be at the Capitol by 10:30, and home by midnight--but it would be a helluva long day.

A room at the airport Motel 6 is about $50.

Taxi or Uber to the Capitol is $25 one way, less if you split the ride.

Hope this helps.

I’m not excited for the big igloo, because I see no way we keep freedom. Even in our version of “free” we have today.
The feds wouldn’t recognize a rogue state. Should the boog start and the booghideen win, there no way the response of feds would be anything less than FR.
Don’t get me wrong, the fight is just. I can’t see it being allowed by the machine.

In this case, why does it have to be a "rogue state" and not just a simple reset? What happens if Northam says enforce this and a shitload of gov officials say "no, f*** you" what is he going to do, arrest them all? It's a tremendous opportunity for an expression of freedom to go viral and stop this bullshit, at least there.

-Mike

In this case, why does it have to be a "rogue state" and not just a simple reset? What happens if Northam says enforce this and a shitload of gov officials say "no, f*** you" what is he going to do, arrest them all? It's a tremendous opportunity for an expression of freedom to go viral and stop this bullshit, at least there.

-Mike
It’s one thing if it’s non-violent.
If he does try and arrest them all, it’ll come down to who gets the narrative out first when the first shot gets fired.
It doesn’t have to be violent for a reset, but I highly doubt any government gives up power without violence.

I think if we end up with armed conflict it won't be nearly as cut and dried as the "first" Civil War. Not that that one was, by any stretch. But it was at least somewhat drawn on recognizable and articulable borders.

I think if we end up with an armed/violent clash now it will be MUCH more Balkan or Somali-like, in that it will be smaller more local groups in conflict with each other, rather than politically/nationally organized standing armies clashing.

I don't see any way for the latter scenario to resolve with anything resembling the country, such as it is, as we now know it.

I’m not excited for the big igloo, because I see no way we keep freedom. Even in our version of “free” we have today.
The feds wouldn’t recognize a rogue state. Should the boog start and the booghideen win, there no way the response of feds would be anything less than FR.
Don’t get me wrong, the fight is just. I can’t see it being allowed by the machine.

The Feds may or may not go full retard, but I think you are incorrect when you allude to them having a lot of power to control the situation. Look at Waco and Ruby Ridge for example. The Feds went on a minor FR with ATF at first over a minor criminal charge. When a small group in the compound resisted the ATF raid, the FBI went in full retard with tanks and aircraft. The episode went on for a long time. In a future civil war, the .gov will NOT be able to maintain a solid perimeter around a similar location and simply burn it to the ground. Other patriots from outside will be hitting the enemy where it hurts.

No,

The best outcome is a peaceful one where this gets escalated to SCOTUS in a timely manner by POTUS and SCOTUS slaps the shit out of the donk tyrants and puts the issue of RKBA, LCM's scary features and other BS to bed and reaffirm RKBA with no squishy hand wringing once and for all

If I had to assign which scenario, between you and rsj, was comic book fantasy world, I'd pick yours in a heartbeat. SCOTUS has a literal laundry list of gun cases waiting for them to grant cert, any if which could give the ruling you're talking about which is really the need to repeal 1934 and everything linked to it.

This is complete fantasy. SCOTUS is 100% not going to strike down AWBs. Not even if Trump gets to replace RBG. SCOTUS painted itself into a corner with Heller and McDonald. They will go no further becuase they don't want to revisit 1934.

No,

The best outcome is a peaceful one where this gets escalated to SCOTUS in a timely manner by POTUS and SCOTUS slaps the shit out of the donk tyrants and puts the issue of RKBA, LCM's scary features and other BS to bed and reaffirm RKBA with no squishy hand wringing once and for all

Yes, this.

The outcome of the OP's scenario is the start of CWII, because that's when it's clear to everyone that it's past time to shoot back. We joke about go time and the boog a lot, but the mass murder by the government of a group of peaceful protesters turned out for civil disobedience is exactly how every revolution ever starts.

If you're hanging your hat on Trump defending 2A, I've got some ocean front property in AZ you need to hear about.

The guy who encouraged the ATF to magically ban bump stocks and grew up in NYC is NOT going to publically step in and pressure SCOTUS to make sweeping firearms decisions.

That. Is. Fantasy.

I agree it hurts him. I just don't think Trump has any idea this is even happening, or if he does he's ignoring it.

Do not be fooled into thinking Trump is incapable of becoming a George Bush Sr one and done president. Trump doesn't like guns and whenever he talks about them it's usually not 2A friendly. The idea he's suddenly going to 180 on this topic is very hard to beleive.

Yes, I wish Trump would just step in and denounce VA state gov talking about this. The reality is it's more likely he would support these laws, than it is likely he will support 2A and laws being repealed.

However this one goes, I hope at the end of it, everybody can go order a full-auto Tommy gun off a Sears catalog. Oh, wait, Sears went out of bidness... never mind.

I should be able to manufacture Thompson's and sell them roadside like lemonade. Give the Tommy guns away for free and sell drum mags for $400

I'm not convinced that SCOTUS wont step up and do their job when facing the consequences of widespread violence and tyranny should they fail to do so.

I'm reasonably certain that the 4 leftists will be predictably against 2A, that 4 others will be predictably FOR the constitution as written and now incorporated........the only wild card imho is Roberts

The supreme court and their decisions "follow" culture/society for good/bad.......its very rare that the court issues a decision that isnt already widely accepted and conversely its very rare that they go against star decisis and what the culture has already accepted/is mainstream.......it doesnt really get much more mainstream/accepted than RKBA already is....as such I believe that SCOTUS will reach the constitutional decision......

Failing that I believe you would see an article v convention faster than pelosi's head bobbles on her shoulders........

I'd rather focus first and foremost on winning this the right/constitutional/peaceful way.....
The Cabal has some juicy dirt on Roberts imo.

I like the free part. Not so sure about the $400.00 drums. [wink] [laugh]
Come on down to whatlucks bargain basement manufactury!

We have the best handmade machine guns on the east coast!

We offer custom engraving to give your gift that personal touch!

We offer group classes, be sure to ask about birthday parties!

Children under 30 get free entrance and a special gift!

Ask about our layaway program for people from Lynn!

Etc etc

The shit sells itself.

hhHT8aj.png

To Our Brethren in Virginia:

I sincerely hope it doesn't come to violence, but if it does, please keep in mind that crucifixion has a wonderful communicative element. The Romans liked it (albeit did it to the wrong people), and farmers still apply the technique to crows, as a warning to the others.

Sincerely,

SpaceCritter

I'm more of a middle ages type of guy. Think London Bridge with all the heads on pikes. Where did the bodies go? That's some scary stuff. The truth is that the Constitution of the United States of America has been the supreme law of the land since the founding. If the left tears it down starting with the Bill of Rights we are no longer the nation we once were. All bets are off. Lets hope that never happens.

Back
Top Bottom