Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

It seems that the Democrats are throwing gasoline on this fire with legislation they just introduced. They feel that single family house zoning in the suburbs of Virginia is racist and they want to make it illegal. The story I read was written by the Daily Caller, and I read it on Zero Hedge. I suck at posting links so I.m not going to try.

It looks like Virginia will be ground zero for the start of the civil war.

This is the article. If you don't want to live in section 8 housing you're a racist.

This is the article. If you don't want to live in section 8 housing you're a racist.

The media is teaching non-Whites to hate Whites. The alternative media has people who encourage Whites to hate non-Whites (even these laws like the link above have that effect, like a self-defense mechanism). It's evil spirits being transmitted to willing hosts. Pray for the people in your life who are deceived.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

Holy cats - the city rats are bound and determined to have a war with the country mice. They seem to forget where their food, electricity, ..., comes from.

The other possibility is VCDL and others force some wonky dems to come to their senses and like 95% of this shit gets scuttled as it
sits. They don't need a ton of votes to throw the entire agenda off course. And the pols that split with the herd can justify it because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take a political
science genius to find a few districts where, despite the democrat winning, if exposed to a vote again, would now crumble.

-Mike
i.e. A 1994 midterm election redux after the Federal AWB. Many gun people aren’t single-issue voters until pols show their hands a bit too much.

Wow. Who is going to provide the necessary transportation, or cars, so the new residents can get back and forth to their jobs in the city?

I grew up in Boston and never developed the accent. To me it sounds close to the slurred speech of a drunk person or someone who is otherwise low-IQ. In fact I've slipped into it for a few words from time to time after having too much to drink.

On the other hand how does someone like John Kerry or JFK develop a townie accent? Do these born-to-wealth boarding school upper crust types walk around their estates talking like lower middle class locals? Is it the drinking and pills? Are they taught it to seem more colloquial?

I did not grow up here but let me assure you that accents are wonderful things if you know how and when to use them. I have three accents, German, Indian and Russian, all 3 of them are a blessing.

I grew up in Boston and never developed the accent. To me it sounds close to the slurred speech of a drunk person or someone who is otherwise low-IQ. In fact I've slipped into it for a few words from time to time after having too much to drink.

On the other hand how does someone like John Kerry or JFK develop a townie accent? Do these born-to-wealth boarding school upper crust types walk around their estates talking like lower middle class locals? Is it the drinking and pills? Are they taught it to seem more colloquial?

So a person with a regional accent has a low IQ or are lower middle class? Are you serious? Does that mean the entire continent of Europe has a low IQ? You sound like you over educated yourself and not in a good way.
You are also the same type who looks down on others like the Dems are doing with the continued assault on the constitution and our rights..

I most certainly did. You said New Englander's are a$$holes, you were from New England and people from across the country hate New Englander's am I correct? I'm from New England and everybody loves me maybe your just not as sexy as I am :cool:
I did NOT say [all]New Englanders are Aholes. Some, I said SOME! Reading comprehension is critical to a meaningful and productive exchange of ideas!

An interesting article to get things back on track:

So a person with a regional accent has a low IQ or are lower middle class? Are you serious? Does that mean the entire continent of Europe has a low IQ? You sound like you over educated yourself and not in a good way.
You are also the same type who looks down on others like the Dems are doing with the continued assault on the constitution and our rights..

Well, since you asked, its not the entire Euro Peon continent that is low IQ but it is approaching the level of "most of it".

😄

Everyone remember these?

How about a deck of cards with the 52 most rabid fascist anti's in your state on them?

VCDL would do well with this......

That is actually a really good idea. The trick would be to format them in such a way that the idiots would look like total fools when they complain about being “threatened”.

So no home addresses to “fear for safety” but all other public info is fair game. Name, nickname, office held, phone number, email, absurd quotes and bills suppported ect...

I’ll see if my wife can whip up a sample or two later... lol!

That is actually a really good idea. The trick would be to format them in such a way that the idiots would look like total fools when they complain about being “threatened”.

So no home addresses to “fear for safety” but all other public info is fair game. Name, nickname, office held, phone number, email, absurd quotes and bills suppported ect...

In!

Pls make the 2 spades and A spades special cards...

Everyone remember these?

How about a deck of cards with the 52 most rabid fascist anti's in your state on them?

VCDL would do well with this......

Should include their phone numbers and home addresses as well.

They are literally threatening us with violence. f*** them, it's time they felt a little insecure.

They have no idea of what a real war is. It is unpredictable once the shooting starts. The one thing I can predict, is that if a real CW does start, then all law and government ends. No doubt millions will die and the country as well.
The only thing we will have to chose will be freedom or slavery. Each person must decide that for themselves.

A civil uprising in VA would certainly spill over to other states because places like NJ/NY/etc would go super full retard and get behind VA gov along with every single D presidential candidate.

This would make it very ugly, very quickly as those candidates would then become targets and the Secret Service would get stuck in the middle of a war.

Snowball/avalanche spiral of doom from there.

If shooting starts in VA, it will be bad.

A civil uprising in VA would certainly spill over to other states because places like NJ/NY/etc would go super full retard and get behind VA gov along with every single D presidential candidate.

This would make it very ugly, very quickly as those candidates would then become targets and the Secret Service would get stuck in the middle of a war.

Snowball/avalanche spiral of doom from there.

If shooting starts in VA, it will be bad.
There is no scenario where CW2 ends neatly, or in anyone’s favor. Without a doubt there would be foreign intervention, and I could easily see this breaking up the country into satellite nation-states For whoever backs them.
None of which would have a constitution as we know it today, nor would any of those states “be free”.

There is certainly a high risk of less freedom everywhere depending on how/if progun forces coalesce and where geographically that would happen. The honest best contained outcome from my POV would be a VA government overthrow by progunners and complete revamp of that states government by the winning side with a more aggressivley chained state constitution.

There are many issues with this. First is DCs proximity and what I feel would be inevitable fed intervention on the side of Dems becuase gov will always support gov. The second is would the remaining 49 states acknowledge the new gov as still the 50th state, or does this CW negate their place in the union? And then again DCs physical location becomes a giant albatross.

There are factors beyond these two of course.

I’m not excited for the big igloo, because I see no way we keep freedom. Even in our version of “free” we have today.
The feds wouldn’t recognize a rogue state. Should the boog start and the booghideen win, there no way the response of feds would be anything less than FR.
Don’t get me wrong, the fight is just. I can’t see it being allowed by the machine.

Back
Top Bottom