Gun cases / where to buy

Hey all- does anyone know if there are any outdoor outfitters or gun stores that carry a wide selection of gun cases, located within reasonable distance of either Boston proper or the South Shore? North Shore/inland would be alright too- basically I'm looking to drive under an hour :)

Thanks,
ZA

If you are looking for long guns then I know that Dick's Sporting Goods has some. If you are looking for hand guns then any good gun shop should have those. Have you checked with Four Seasons in Woburn or North East Trading Company in North Attleboro?

This is for a rifle. Four Season's is actually where I got it! :) Kind of a small selection, if almost non-existent. I thought a big sporting goods store might be better than a gun store (?)

I gave up and bought mine from Natchez. SKB makes some extremely durable poly cases that aren't too expensive. I originally wanted an aluminum case, but went with the less expensive poly. Boy am I glad, I seem to bump into everything with the full sized rifle case. The poly is a lot easier on the walls, etc.

Back
Top Bottom