• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun belts for beltless pants?

Laura

NES Member
None of the pants I own have straps for a belt; I'd like to be able to get something in the event that I take a gun course that requires one. Are there any velcro, training belts that would fit the bill?

You don't need straps for a Gun Belt, only a regular belt to hold up your trousers.
If your pants stay up on their own, use any stiff gun belt you like to hold your rig...

The good thing about not being limited by the size of your belt loops is you can go with a nice 2" belt. When you're done shooting, just unbuckle and go...

images

The Wilderness 5-Stitch Instructor Belts can be used as excellent outside-the-loop belts and are very stiff. they are velcro'd and use a cinch buckle. I have one and can vouch for its quality.
Bianchi and 5.11 Tac make good similar belts too.

Think Ladies IDPA rig...

WildernessInstructorBelt_Group_19.jpg

Last edited:
suspenders....and use a paddle holster on the pants....i dunno, best I got.
or invest in pants that take a belt.

Without belt loops whatever you choose will be less than ideal. I saw an instagram post about someone who, when he wears gym shorts, puts a buckleless belt iwb and can clip light pistols to it. Again not ideal but if it works rock on.

Also, if you’re carrying anything substantial get real pants that accommodate a real beltz

Where do you carry now? Train from that location not somewhere you don't carry from. For some other type of class that "requires" a holstered firearm go for a shoulder holster. My 2cents...

I dont think I've ever seen a pair of pants without belt loops.

And as a man with no ass whatsoever, the possibility of me owning such a garment would be frightening for the general public.

None of the pants I own have straps for a belt; I'd like to be able to get something in the event that I take a gun course that requires one. Are there any velcro, training belts that would fit the bill?

Laura,

It is not extremely likely that many, if any, of the dudes here have come up against this situation.
If it is not sexiest to suggest -- you might apply to join the Mass Women Gun Owners group and ask your question there.
They have a lot of experienced shooters who may have insight into your fashion/gear dilemma.

Massachusetts Women Gun Owners

Good Luck!

P.S.> My wife is a member there, but she says buy jeans...LOL

:emoji_tiger:

Laura,

It is not extremely likely that many, if any, of the dudes here have come up against this situation.
If it is not sexiest to suggest -- you might apply to join the Mass Women Gun Owners group and ask your question there.
They have a lot of experienced shooters who may have insight into your fashion/gear dilemma.

Massachusetts Women Gun Owners

Good Luck!

P.S.> My wife is a member there, but she says buy jeans...LOL

:emoji_tiger:

First of all love, he would have to prove he's a woman to join MWGO. [dance][rofl]

Laura rocks. You should read her posts. Pro-Gun, Conservative and always spot-on.

Look for a "battle belt". E.G.: battle belt - YouTube

Lots of people choose to wear those on the range. I think that is what you want.

Back
Top Bottom