• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun & ammunition Hoarding

This was taken directly from her web site:
Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.
Link?
It's not exactly hidden.

The "hoarding" language likely originated with Gary Klein, a consultant for the Violence Policy Center who previously worked in Attorney General Maura Healey’s office and helped Campbell develop her platform. Klein may have also been the originator of Healey’s assault weapons crackdown "reinterpretation"

Last edited:
Does it matter? He's not coming back. He wouldn't have even been reelected if he ran, at this point. That's how screwed this state is. You know things are bad when they're making turns in terms of gerrymandering the last two or three pockets of Republicans left in the state.... (southcoast etc). Our moderate dem senator (Jen Flanagan) serveral years ago fled her seat for the cannabis commission because even she could see the writing on the wall. MA is vying for top 5 commie state status, not just settling for 10th place anymore. The only thing saving us at this point is the population isn't big enough to provide a large enough tax base for the true commie status.

ETA: that's why they went after this question one b******* and they're going to go after the gas taxes and all of that is a big ass Revenue grab....
Of course he wouldn’t be re-elected, because the Republican activists all pointed at him and yelled RINO! FAKER! They all wanted “a real conservative” who had zero chance of winning the general election. So that’s what we got - Diehl was a conservative who got creamed in the general election.

If the Republican activists in MA had allowed Baker to run again, he would have had a chance to beat Healey. Diehl had zero chance. So all the conservatives got their wish and now we’re screwed.

Interesting that Healey's platform web page mentions not one thing about gun control. The real problem is going to be Campbell.

Every Massachusetts resident has the right to feel safe in their homes, schools, and grocery stores, but the Supreme Court’s recent decision to expand gun rights has very serious implications that will undermine or eliminate the very laws that keep us safe. Those disproportionately harmed or unjustly targeted by gun violence will bear the brunt of this decision the most. Andrea knows the next Attorney General will play a key role in ensuring our Commonwealth remains vigilant and continues to lead the way on gun violence prevention measures. As Attorney General, Andrea will defend every aspect of our common-sense gun laws to protect the public and the future of Massachusetts.

Andrea will:

• Establish an Office of Gun Safety Enforcement within the Attorney General’s Office to serve as a one-stop shop for handling gun violence prevention, including regulatory, enforcement and litigation issues:
    • Designate assistant attorneys general whose primary duties include regulation and enforcement of gun safety and coordination of AGO activities that involve guns, including defense of the Commonwealth’s strong gun laws.
    • Create a Gun Violence Prevention Advisory Board consisting of law enforcement officials, community-based gun violence prevention experts, mental health experts, members of the faith community, and those with lived experience to make recommendations on gun violence prevention measures.
    • Make information and assistance for gun law compliance easily accessible for law enforcement, advocates on all sides of the gun violence prevention debate, and gun owners.
    • Provide transparency about the AGO’s priorities for enforcing gun laws and its regulations governing gun sales and gun ownership.
  • Prioritize community-based gun violence prevention methods to best disrupt cycles of crime, gun trafficking networks, incarceration and violence in neighborhoods across Massachusetts:
    • Identify funding sources for collaborative efforts between community-based violence prevention organizations and local law enforcement agencies.
    • Work with local organizations to create and bolster programs that teach formerly incarcerated individuals or those who otherwise interact with the criminal justice system about gun laws and gun safety.
    • Address disparities in legal gun ownership that all too often criminalize individuals in communities of color and create a program to expunge the records of those who demonstrate responsible behavior after a charge of illegal possession.
    • Evaluate ways to replicate and scale up successful community-based gun violence prevention efforts.
    • Enhance gun-tracing and centralized reporting of gun crimes in order to identify violence hotspots and to prosecute those who traffic in illegal guns.
    • Publicize Massachusetts’ red flag law and support those seeking to employ it.
    • Intentionally go after marketing practices that appear to target buyers who may perpetuate gun violence.
    • Enhance enforcement of safe storage laws to make sure that those who own guns aren’t soft targets for thieves.
    • Revitalize and reinvent a statewide “Safe Neighborhood Initiative” as to embrace a community-based, proactive approach to criminal prosecutions that will incorporate enhanced collaboration between the Attorney General’s Office, local police departments, schools, and other key community entities and resources in areas with higher levels of gun and youth violence.
  • Strengthen Massachusetts’ common sense gun laws:
    • Step up enforcement of assault weapons ban:
      • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature to identify dangerous semi-automatic rifles that currently evade the assault weapons ban, including identifying guns by lethal characteristics rather than by brand names.
      • Enhance prosecution of criminals using guns already designated as assault weapons under law.
    • Enhance prosecution of those who build and use ghost guns, which are weapons typically built by individuals rather than manufacturers, that have no serial numbers and are not traceable:
      • Issue an enforcement policy that expands on a new federal rule restricting the sale of ghost guns in order to make clear that gun dealers in violation of the rule risk forfeiting their license.
      • Use existing unfair trade practice law to go after illegal internet sales of ghost gun blanks and 3-D printed weapons.
      • Encourage those who already own ghost guns to turn them in without penalty
    • Address gun hoarding in Massachusetts:
      • Facilitate sharing of information about gun hoarding with local authorities with jurisdiction and power to see how and where such guns are stored.
      • Investigate gun dealers who appear to be selling guns indiscriminately.
      • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.
  • Bolster gun safety training requirements:
    • Work with state police on an enhanced gun safety curriculum for new gun owners, focusing on safe handling, safe storage, and the risks of unsecured guns.
    • Advocate to the Massachusetts Legislature to require regular range certification, safety, training and a written safety test as a prerequisite for obtaining a gun license.
    • Prosecute gun owners whose reckless conduct leads to unintended gun violence through theft and unauthorized use.
    • Hold gun sellers accountable if they sell a gun without safety features, particularly when such guns are sold to new and untrained gun owners.

Yeah that’s just retarded. It’s like being a little bit pregnant. You either free or not. I’ll give you a hint none of us are free.

I really wish the Supreme Court was just crush this issue and be done with it but then the politicians would have nothing to talk about..
SCOTUS has been screwing us since at least Miller.

The day may come when the only guns you'll have left are the ones old grandpa brought back from the war long before leftist pols invented registration. :rolleyes:
Gramps brought those back from his generation of leftist pols that not only instituted registration but also confiscation.
Millions of dead people are screaming at you.
Never let them take your guns.
NEVER.

Of course he wouldn’t be re-elected, because the Republican activists all pointed at him and yelled RINO! FAKER! They all wanted “a real conservative” who had zero chance of winning the general election. So that’s what we got - Diehl was a conservative who got creamed in the general election.

If the Republican activists in MA had allowed Baker to run again, he would have had a chance to beat Healey. Diehl had zero chance. So all the conservatives got their wish and now we’re screwed.

Allowed? He's the one who quit, lol. I think things politically on the ground in MA are far worse than you realize. Baker punched out because he knew he had no chance post covid, between MAs huge political shift and covidiocy. Same thing even with "WalshMarty" as muffinhead calls him.

Also I'm very confused here since when have "Republican activists" ever had real pull in the state? 🤣 The appearance of diehl imo is only because they couldn't find anybody squishier than him to get the nomination..... I mean the guy is objectively horrible in terms of running a campaign. Nobody would pick that on purpose unless they had no choice.

Pretending that Baker had a chance of getting reelected here is delusions of grandeur. Lots of R and wobblies would point a finger at him for covid bullshit. Plus I also think the political shift is so bad in mass right now that if we reran coakley vs baker with 2022s electorate coakley would have even smoked him. That's how communist this state has gotten. It's getting to the point where they're not even trying to hide it anymore. If there were more poors in the state we would be aporoaching "turds on sidewalks"* level already... the demo breakdown is the only thing concealing the states true political nature.

*Actually that did sort of happen once, one day I was walking into work in Cambridge and I saw what looked like a bedpan in the bushes off a sidewalk with a huge turd in it..... /puke

No.

She is a cheerleader for gun control. She will be lobbying the legislature to enact gun control. She will be trying to enact gun control via the executive branch when possible.

In contrast, Baker was never a proponent of gun control. He wasn’t lobbying the legislature to pass more gun control laws. Would he sign a gun control bill if it wound up on his desk? Yes, but he wasn’t encouraging the legislators to pass gun control.

When the Bruen decision was announced, did Baker go to the legislature to argue for resisting against the decision like NY? No. Instead, the firearms records bureau, which reports to Baker, simply announced that all future licenses would be unrestricted.

I simply can’t understand why you folks refuse to acknowledge the difference. I understand you don’t like Baker and you want a Trumpette for Governor. But the reality is that there is a big difference between Baker and Healey and you know it, even though you can’t admit it.
Trumpette for Governor? Projecting much?

Results won’t be much different between the two. Everyone knows Healey was essentially running the state as AG now it’s just official.

Also Diehl is/was an awful candidate regardless or his actual beliefs. He was a punching bag against Warren during the debate.

He reminds of Beto who keeps losing elections and moving up another level to fail at another election. Seems he’s at the stage where he runs for President.

In MA, all ammo stored needs to be locked away because of fire safety reasons right? A 3mm thin pine box with a $2 Job Lot padlock on it would work yes?

Trumpette for Governor? Projecting much?

Results won’t be much different between the two. Everyone knows Healey was essentially running the state as AG now it’s just official.
You're right.
Baker is a heterosexual
Healey is a homosexual

I have to respectfully disagree with those here who say that The Faker wouldn't have been re-elected if he had decided to run again. Let us all remember that he was supposedly the most beloved governor in the country according to polls. Massachusetts DimocRATS loved him because he was a BIG NOTHING who let the legislature and Dimples run the state exactly as they pleased. The best part (for the Dims) is that he provided a fall guy for the filthy corrupt Dim pols if/when anything went wrong.

Not that any of this matters now. [pot]

It's not exactly hidden.

The "hoarding" language likely originated with Gary Klein, a consultant for the Violence Policy Center who previously worked in Attorney General Maura Healey’s office and helped Campbell develop her platform. Klein may have also been the originator of Healey’s assault weapons crackdown "reinterpretation"
I was looking on Maura Healey's web site.

Define hoarding please
One of many:

Hoarding is the latest pretext to confiscation. I saw US citizens posses between 300 and 500 million firearms. That's more than all firearms in the world combined. The US military and law enforcement have 4 million.

There's some UN council that thinks all private firearms ownership is bad and outlined a pathway to disarming all citizens. It all starts with "common sense laws" then works the way up the chain till all peoples are totally disarmed except the NWO elite masters. That's the ultimate end goal. It's all about control and enslavement of us peons.

I have to respectfully disagree with those here who say that The Faker wouldn't have been re-elected if he had decided to run again. Let us all remember that he was supposedly the most beloved governor in the country according to polls. Massachusetts DimocRATS loved him because he was a BIG NOTHING who let the legislature and Dimples run the state exactly as they pleased. The best part (for the Dims) is that he provided a fall guy for the filthy corrupt Dim pols if/when anything went wrong.

Not that any of this matters now. [pot]
Polls are hot garbage.

Believe what you want but I don't think even baby shit/puke soft rinos like Baker are really electable here anymore. Honestly the GOP in mass would be better off running gay deceiver independents.

The same Gary Klein who as Assistant Attorney General contributed to Healey's 2016 copycat enforcement letter also originated the hoarding language used by Campbell.
It never ceases to amaze me how any Jew could support one spec of gun control. Didn’t they learn anything from centuries of history, and millions of dead tribesmen?

It never ceases to amaze me how any Jew could support one spec of gun control. Didn’t they learn anything from centuries of history, and millions of dead tribesmen?

Unfortunately not. I'm Jewish and very few of the Jews that I know carry guns. Those that do - are passionate about not getting on the train.

Ii
Unfortunately not. I'm Jewish and very few of the Jews that I know carry guns. Those that do - are passionate about not getting on the train.
Im Armenian American. I know what happened when my ancestors disarmed, and trusted the Turkish government to keep them safe.

1.7 million died, and most of the rest barely escaped the country with their lives.

Hoarding is the latest pretext to confiscation. I saw US citizens posses between 300 and 500 million firearms. That's more than all firearms in the world combined. The US military and law enforcement have 4 million.

There's some UN council that thinks all private firearms ownership is bad and outlined a pathway to disarming all citizens. It all starts with "common sense laws" then works the way up the chain till all peoples are totally disarmed except the NWO elite masters. That's the ultimate end goal. It's all about control and enslavement of us peons.
The masters never give up their guns. They get to keep theirs while disarming those they want to control.

Back
Top Bottom