• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun & ammunition Hoarding

stinx

NES Member
Apparently our new attorney general elect plans to place limits on how many guns a person can own in their lifetime as well ammunition: This was taken directly from her web site:
  • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.

Her definition of hoarding is >1 gun.
I think I read somewhere that certain tools in GB that 'could' be used as weapons, are banned, unless you are in that trade, and even then you can only have 1.

The rake is a metaphor for SCotUS
funny videos fail GIF

Nearly everything she says about guns is nonsensical, self contradictory, facially false, or just totalitarian wish list stuff.

However, there’s one bullet point I agree with:

“new Attorney General” said:
  • Address disparities in legal gun ownership that all too often criminalize individuals in communities of color and create a program to expunge the records of those who demonstrate responsible behavior after a charge of illegal possession.

Yes. I agree. Possession should not be illegal, and such convictions should be expunged.

Her definition of hoarding is >1 gun.
I think I read somewhere that certain tools in GB that 'could' be used as weapons, are banned, unless you are in that trade, and even then you can only have 1.

And if you're already at your lifetime max when your grandfather passes away, his guns will have to go to the crusher because you're maxed. Even that bring-back luger he took off a Kraut in WWI.

• Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding
Hoarding! As in, keeping for ourselves so other's don't get a pick? I didn't realize this was an issue in People's Republik. I'm so glad dimple-face dike is keeping track of those who aren't getting the chance to obtain pew pews for themselves.

Hoarding! As in, keeping for ourselves so other's don't get a pick? I didn't realize this was an issue in People's Republik. I'm so glad dimple-face dike is keeping track of those who aren't getting the chance to obtain pew pews for themselves.
hoarding is not good for you.
overeating is also not good for you. government to the rescue on both fronts, with efforts to control your lifetime eating limits.

The goal is to keep doing restrictive things, going through the litigation and hoping that the the 1CA upholds something and a future SCOTUS denies cert. Even if something is contra Bruen, if the circuit court upholds it and SCOTUS denies cert that it's the law of the land in the 1CA and can be used in a Table of Authorities in other circuits.

At least that's my non lawyer understanding.

Apparently our new attorney general elect plans to place limits on how many guns a person can own in their lifetime as well ammunition: This was taken directly from her web site:
  • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.
Been pointing this out for months now. Our new incoming "woke" AG is a complete leftist lunatic and so anti-gun/anti-gunowner that it's hard to take anything she says or writes seriously. But she will try... and Dimples will support her. Same with our corrupt, one-party legislature. Methinks we are in for some very miserable days ahead. :(

And if you're already at your lifetime max when your grandfather passes away, his guns will have to go to the crusher because you're maxed. Even that bring-back luger he took off a Kraut in WWI.
What guns?
Old gramps was getting a little forgetful at the end and he must have turned them in or something.

The goal is to keep doing restrictive things, going through the litigation and hoping that the the 1CA upholds something and a future SCOTUS denies cert. Even if something is contra Bruen, if the circuit court upholds it and SCOTUS denies cert that it's the law of the land in the 1CA and can be used in a Table of Authorities in other circuits.

At least that's my non lawyer understanding.
This is exactly what they are trying for.
To hit many tiny infringements as possible creating a framework of case law where each case was too small for scotus to take.

Have you ever noticed politicians don't do 90% of the junk they post online as part of their campaign?

Yeah that’s just retarded. It’s like being a little bit pregnant. You either free or not. I’ll give you a hint none of us are free.

I really wish the Supreme Court was just crush this issue and be done with it but then the politicians would have nothing to talk about..

Back
Top Bottom