Gun A Weel Club!!

A gun a week since !-1-2006!!
DSC00091.jpg

If I had spent that much in such a short time my wife would have my sack on that marble slab with a knife in hand.
Great picture though and a nice pistol collection. [wink]

Who do you work for and how can I get a job there?...Shit, I couldn't afford those babies. Great collection!!! I love the Stainless H&K Full size and Compact set.

I dream of that collection. Great work man. And way to make me fall in love with that SW1911 on the bottom left. Great color.

YOU ARE THE MAN !!! And I thought I was overdoing it with my one gun a month pace in 2006... Nice collection. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

Regards,
Chris

flotter390 said:
I'm trying to make up for 35 years of hard work,now I'm going to PLAY even HARDER.
DSC01554.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

with my TOYS.
Fredric
Good for you !!!
Keep it up and live like you should, you earned it !!!

Glock nothing, let's devote April to the rifles you use all these pistols to fight your way to. [smile]

Congrats man, awesome stuff. Eagerly awaiting the WTS posts for when you get bored of them

BigRich,
That top gun on the right is a Kimber.
Thanks guys

Fred,
By the way I am LOOKING at Glocks and sigs. today plus other 1911's.
the guy has 9 guns to show me today.

Your bike looks familiar, I think you came down to the indoor range when I was there surveying for the addition and new septic system. I've been shooting there as a guest for years and I'm finally joining up. I get voted in at the end of april.

Back
Top Bottom