• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not Everyone In Kali Is A Dork

Howdy Frozen Nor-Easterners,

Here's some pictures of my life's accumulation of iron and wood (mostly). Mainly C&R or milsurp. No AR/AK because Kali is stoopid. I had a few more but since 2018-19 I moved many while the prices were crazy: 15 SKS riles (including a Romy a Alby), 3 Belgium A5s - Sweet Sixteen, Magnum Twelve & Light Twelve (too $pendy for replacement barrels for steel shot), 2A1 Ishy, 1918 Spanish .308 conversions, Czech vz24, Marlin 60 M1 clone & 2 NIB Heritage Rough Riders (picked up at a street faire in Kentucy) have all went to new homes. Here's most of what's left (not the handguns though). I've been trying, unsuccessfully, not to expand the collection. The SKS has been my favorite platform to make Tinker Toys with (next to 10/22s). Sorry if there's dupes, enjoy, PAX

One I built for the grandkids

Last edited:

View attachment 862134

Glad I don’t live out there.
Nice place to visit though. If we could annex California back into America I wouldn’t mind living in Boulder Creek.

I'm in the Valley, ag dirt, escaped from the PIT (SF Bay Area) in '76. Boulder Creek is nice but the traffic is maddening and the cheapest POS house is $3M. We used to go to the beach all the time when we lived in Freekmont (surf, free dive, scuba, swim & hang glide). I haven't been to the coast in 40 years but get to Yosemite at least once a year since '68 (except during the plague, '20-'21). PAX

i wouldn't waste my time trying to sort the kali dorks from the others, just too many to bother. easier to lump everyone together and call it a day.

I'm in the Valley, ag dirt, escaped from the PIT (SF Bay Area) in '76. Boulder Creek is nice but the traffic is maddening and the cheapest POS house is $3M. We used to go to the beach all the time when we lived in Freekmont (surf, free dive, scuba, swim & hang glide). I haven't been to the coast in 40 years but get to Yosemite at least once a year since '68 (except during the plague, '20-'21). PAX

I grew up in the Other Valley (the one with the Girls). We used to go to Yosemite every year too, 1980-1993 at least. Saw you there, maybe.

The only gun I have left that I bought out there is my Enfield No 5 Mk 1. Got it at the old King's in Glendale.

Back
Top Bottom