GSG-522 the new MP5 "clone"

H&K screwed the pooch on this one. They really should have gone with the clone and cut a deal for revenues or had GSG make one for them under the H&K brand. Or something. But just shutting off the tap was dumb.

And they sell conversion kits to make them into MP5 clones. So cheaper gun + kit = same gun before lawsuit.

That and a sub-50 oz pistol!!!

I like where they're going.

H&K screwed the pooch on this one. They really should have gone with the clone and cut a deal for revenues or had GSG make one for them under the H&K brand. Or something. But just shutting off the tap was dumb.

If H&K thought it necessary to put out a cheap .22LR knock off of their MP5, they would do it...They're too busy building other guns and not 22LR range toys. This neither hurt nor helped them one iota...Heckler and Koch will wake up tomorrow and say: Wow it's good to be HK....

If you read their brochure on the pistol they are making it compliant with NY and Cali. What about us do we get left out again.

Very cool. If this one is going to be cheaper how expensive is it. I was goign to get one of the GSG5's but once I heard they were going to stop making them I decided not to.

Back
Top Bottom