Granny Warren really an Indian?? She supposedly took a DNA test

So if Liz is 1/64 Native American, which is .15%, and the average European is .18% Native American, then SHE'S LESS NATIVE AMERICAN THAN TRUMP.

Ahahahahaha

Edit: I stand corrected, it's 1.5% not .15%.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren May Be No More Native American than Average White American | Breitbart

Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., who studies the genetic ancestry of Americans, wrote in 2013 (citing Ancestry.com) that the average African-American genome is 2% Native American. In 2014, the genetics website 23andMe said the average black American genome is 0.8% Native American, while Latinos have 18% Native American ancestry, on average. Among white Americans, there is considerable variation: 8% of whites in Louisiana have at least 1% Native American ancestry, for example, according to 23andMe.

The New York Times, citing the 23andMe data, reported: “The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.”

That falls within Warren’s reported range, and suggests she may be no more Native American than the average white American.

so all these people who go thru ancestry.com and find out they have african dna strains....they can check off the afican american box and get food stamps, welfare, be first pick for jobs, toss that race card around like no tomorrow, be above the law and turn their lives around so often their head spins? sweet! my new nes handle would be greencobraX.

Elizabeth Warren May Be No More Native American than Average White American | Breitbart

Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., who studies the genetic ancestry of Americans, wrote in 2013 (citing Ancestry.com) that the average African-American genome is 2% Native American. In 2014, the genetics website 23andMe said the average black American genome is 0.8% Native American, while Latinos have 18% Native American ancestry, on average. Among white Americans, there is considerable variation: 8% of whites in Louisiana have at least 1% Native American ancestry, for example, according to 23andMe.

The New York Times, citing the 23andMe data, reported: “The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.”

That falls within Warren’s reported range, and suggests she may be no more Native American than the average white American.

Isn't that guy (Gates) the reason why "the Cambridge Police acted stupidly" almost 10 years ago?!?!

so all these people who go thru ancestry.com and find out they have african dna strains....they can check off the afican american box and get food stamps, welfare, be first pick for jobs, toss that race card around like no tomorrow, be above the law and turn their lives around so often their head spins? sweet! my new nes handle would be greencobraX.

And . . . . If you have the accepted amount of African American DNA markers you can use the "N" word ? ? ? Even though your whiter than rice ? ? ? ? Can't wait to see that become accepted . . .

And . . . . If you have the accepted amount of African American DNA markers you can use the "N" word ? ? ? Even though your whiter than rice ? ? ? ? Can't wait to see that become accepted . . .
well, honestly, there are a few white folks i'd like to call cracker. it just doesn't have the same sting when you're white yourself.

Haha, i'm just laughing that Trump got her to take a test, he put enough pressure to make her fold like a cheap head set.

Jason

I hope she is the Dem nominee for 2020 president. Trump knows he'll never win the Dem moonbat base. Therefore, during debates his facial smirks, while chief spreading bull spews her far left bs, will be epic.

I just heard there was a misprint in her percentage (no joke) it’s not 1/32 it’s 1/1032 or 0.000969.

God I hope that’s true.

Boston Globe botches math in big Elizabeth Warren scoop on Native American ancestry

“Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024,” the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

Someone should troll her Twitter and post that the only reason she has any Indian ancestry is because somewhere back
in time one of her white European ancestors was raping the native woman.

I often hike at Redemption Rock (part of the mid-state trail near Wachusett Mtn) where native Americans once trod, including Metacomet chief King Philip. I’m sure I’ve picked up more Native American DNA on the sole of my hiking boots than Lizzie has in her family’s bloodstream.

Redemption Rock | Princeton, MA | The Trustees

The Short Story
Angered by the spread of colonial settlements westward, the chief King Philip (Metacomet) led the Nipmuc, Narragansett, and Wampanoag in defense of their land. In February 1676, several hundred Native Americans attacked Lancaster and captured Mary White Rowlandson, her three children, and twenty others and took them into the wilderness for several months. They returned to Lancaster in late April of 1676, where, as the inscription says, John Hoar of Concord negotiated Mary’s release at this huge, flat-topped granite ledge.

Do you remember the 2 brothers who were trying to become firemen but kept being told no until they submitted they were "African-American" and they suddenly got the job? Then lost it when they were white, although they claimed a great grandmother or something was black.

Do you remember the 2 brothers who were trying to become firemen but kept being told no until they submitted they were "African-American" and they suddenly got the job? Then lost it when they were white, although they claimed a great grandmother or something was black.

That was one of the first things that came to mind.

IIRC, they both were already on the Boston FD for some time, like 8-10 years.
When they first took the FF entrance test, their scores were too low to get on the job.
They took the test a second time stating that they were part black (grandmother/great grandmother),
got low test scores again, but the scores were acceptable for minority applicants.

Then they applied to take the promotional test for Lieutenant, and that's when someone noticed
and said 'hey, I know these guys, they ain't black', and that's when they got fired.

Best comment from Breitbart:

Please Mr President, Please start using Pinoccohotas in your rallies.

No Italian genes in that dude. It's Pinocchiohontas.

1/64 is 1.5%

I would appoint you official NES mathematician except for the fact it's 1.5625% and therefore rounds to 1.6%.

And I'm not even Asian.

lvq10z8ivds11-jpg.462396

That was one of the first things that came to mind.

IIRC, they both were already on the Boston FD for some time, like 8-10 years.
When they first took the FF entrance test, their scores were too low to get on the job.
They took the test a second time stating that they were part black (grandmother/great grandmother),
got low test scores again, but the scores were acceptable for minority applicants.

Then they applied to take the promotional test for Lieutenant, and that's when someone noticed
and said 'hey, I know these guys, they ain't black', and that's when they got fired.

Yeah, this here Boston Case Raises Questions on Misuse of Affirmative Action

She’s a joke. Good luck in 2020, Liz.

Elizabeth Warren Savaged On Social Media As DNA Gambit Backfires

Elizabeth Warren just owned herself after releasing a DNA test confirming that she's as little as 1/1024th Native American - about half the percentage of the average white person.

I hadn’t realized how much mileage she got out of the Cherokee thing. The Ben Johnson summary was shocking.

And the final insult - shunned and insulted by her people!

Cherokee Nation issues statement on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results

Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, who ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is prove. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.

This has been a great month so far... first Kavanaugh, and now this...

Did Elizabeth Warren Plagiarize Her 'Pow Wow Chow' Recipes?

The credibility of Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren took another hit today as Boston radio talk show host Howie Carr released evidence that appears to confirm Ms. Warren may have plagiarized at least three of the five recipes she submitted to the 1984 Pow Wow Chow cookbook edited by her cousin Candy Rowsey.
Two of the possibly plagiarized recipes, said in the Pow Wow Chow cookbook to have been passed down through generations of Oklahoma Native American members of the Cherokee tribe, are described in a NewYork Times News Service story as originating at Le Pavilion, a fabulously expensive French restaurant in Manhattan. The dishes were said to be particular favorites of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and Cole Porter.

The two recipes, “Cold Omelets with Crab Meat” and “Crab with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing,” appear in an article titled “Cold Omelets with Crab Meat,” written by Pierre Franey of the New York Times News Service that was published in the August 22, 1979 edition of the Virgin Islands Daily News, a copy of which can be seen here.

Ms. Warren’s 1984 recipe for Crab with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing is a word-for-word copy of Mr. Franey’s 1979 recipe.

Mrs. Warren’s 1984 recipe for Cold Omelets with Crab Meat contains all four of the ingredients listed in Mr. Franey’s 1979 recipe in the exact same portion but lists five additional ingredients. More significantly, her instructions are virtually a word for word copy of Mr. Franey’s instructions from this 1979 article. Both instructions specify the use of a “seven inch Teflon pan.” The 1984 Pow Wow Chow recipe reads:

Ms. Warren ‘s campaign has not commented on the suggestion that she may have plagiarized her recipe contributions to the Pow Wow Chow cookbook. Sales of the Pow Wow Chow have heated up on Amazon since this controversy began, vaulting from a lowly 1.2 million ranking book to number 11,289 early this morning. [rofl]

Did Elizabeth Warren Plagiarize Her 'Pow Wow Chow' Recipes? | Breitbart

Pow-Wow-Chow-Mexican-Oatmeal-Soup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom