Granny Warren really an Indian?? She supposedly took a DNA test

I call Tatanka Shit.

Remember this?

Genealogist says Elizabeth Warren may be able to claim Cherokee heritage

... and then this.

Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found

"The New England Historical Genealogical Society, which originally announced they found evidence of Elizabeth Warren’s Native American heritage, said today they have discovered no documentation to back up claims that she is 1/32 Cherokee."

No different. She got a flaming lefty to go along with her lies and then they had to retract it when people pushed back. Now she's had 100 DNA tests performed and then cherry picked one that came back showing she's maybe got a Mexican in her family from 300 + years ago. A century or more before the Indian ancestor she claims she's related to even existed.

Please God, let her run. She'll be destroyed.

God, this is awesome. Pocahontas is actually LESS Native American than the average cracka. Trump is going to....well, I can't wait....

Boston Globe botches math in big Elizabeth Warren scoop on Native American ancestry

Boston Globe botches math in big Elizabeth Warren scoop on Native American ancestry

It should be 1/1,024,” the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

To put this into perspective, the Republican National Committee shared a link to a 2014 New York Times article which discussed how the largest genetic profile study published at the time found in that European-Americans had genomes that on average held .18 percent Native American ancestry.

story I read said "6 to 10 generations". GMAFB. with 6 to 10 generations I have some minotaur ancestry.

Despite being descended on all 4 grand parental lineages to pre-Revolution Colonists, I'm sure I'm also descended from Neanderthal, somewhere along the line, who were victims of Genocide at the hands of the Cro-Magnon. I demand minority status.

It should be 1/1,024,” the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

To put this into perspective, the Republican National Committee shared a link to a 2014 New York Times article which discussed how the largest genetic profile study published at the time found in that European-Americans had genomes that on average held .18 percent Native American ancestry.

And all of us, on average, are about 2% Neanderthal

The only way I'd believe this test is if they did it on live TV front to back from drawing of the sample to running the whole test live.

Oh, I'm totally with you. I'm just saying how it's being spun. This is front page local news right now, and it's being spun by the media that she's vindicated. I'm 100% behind calling bullshit on that.

I can trace mine back just as far. Granted my dad and granddad did most of the work to put that together, but it's there and they did it.

The paper can tout this as a win. The liberal media in general can tout it as a win. The reality is just like the reality of Kavanaugh. "They don't speak for me." There are 320 million people in the US, give or take. 319 million know she ain't Indian at all. Teh other million are convinced if she keeps taking the tests, they can aggregate the amount of Native American DNA. LOL

This looks bad. She grossly overplayed her hand. . . . . again. She was an effective liberal tool (pun intended) with a liberal President and a mostly-liberal Congress. She comes across as a dolt without both of those things. Sadly, she will win re-election 3 weeks from tomorrow. Although with this, her margin of victory might be measured in the teens now.

And BTW, I'm at least 7/32 pork chow mein but that still doesn't make me Chinese.

7/32? How much PCM did you eat??? Are you Joey Chestnut????

so if granny's great great great sperm donor raped her great great great sperm receiver on said trail of tears ... should she claim to be a victim of the pale faces or despise her pale faced genes? ... actually that explains a whole lot about SJWs.

True story this weekend. I am working outside, woman in some vote-or-else car pulls up, walks past me and axes my wife if Chief Spreading Bull can count on her vote ... wtf??? Mierda pendejo puta, I no vote, 'cause hombre cahones?

Her great great great grandmother was spit on by an Indian....

FIFY

Just heard on Kuhner that the Washington Post released a story on her fund raising for 2020 and that she has been on nothing else but building a war chest and not working for the people of Mass. This DNA release was nothing more than a smoke screen.

Last edited:
If 1/32 of Native American ancestry, AT BEST, is all that it takes to be Native American, then in that regards having a Paternal lineage that's Muslim means Barack Obama is a Muslim.

It's really disgusting that Warren ran on her minuscule ancestry and claimed to be Native, but what's sad is that people in Mass were dumb enough to buy it. Yeah, Elizabeth Warren is so much of a Native American, she's probably never been to a Pow Wow, she's probably never spoken a word of a Cherokee, but she's Native American.

This is an insult to the people as a whole that a politician would stoop as low as Warren has, but that's the new norm in the Democrat party. Get low, identity politics, character assassination, hysteria, outrage. Nothing productive to society, just destructive cuz America must be radically transformed for some reason.

Just as a point of comparison, to get my FBR certificate, I had to send the Irish consulate:

- A certified copy of my old man's long-form birth certificate
- A certified copy of his current ID (DL if I remember correctly)
- A certified copy of my parents' marriage cert
- A certified copy of granddad's long-form birth certificate (which I had to get from Dublin)
- A certified copy of his and my grandmother's marriage certificate
- A certified copy of his death certificate

That's two generations back, the max they'll allow.

And I'm STILL not allowed to say "Is Éireannach mé" in Irish class. [grin]

I don't believe people in academia. Bunch of libtard hacks. No, screw you lieawatha. Go take a 23 and me or ancestry test and post a direct link to the results.

I thought I had an indian in my family line until took an ancestry test. Turns out I'm English, Irish and German, in that order of concentration. Kinda explains my affinity for whiskey and my minimal hangovers.

Detecting DNA for Native Americans is particularly tricky because there is an absence of Native American DNA available for comparison. This is in part because Native American leaders have asked tribal members not to participate in genetic databases.

but this guy is POSITIVE she has Native ancestry

That means the check cleared.

How best to troll her on this? Twitter? Phone? Email?

Smoke signals? Send her a message she can't read instead of one she won't?

Back
Top Bottom