Granny Warren really an Indian?? She supposedly took a DNA test

Oh, I'm totally with you. I'm just saying how it's being spun. This is front page local news right now, and it's being spun by the media that she's vindicated. I'm 100% behind calling bullshit on that.

I can trace mine back just as far. Granted my dad and granddad did most of the work to put that together, but it's there and they did it.

My wife's aunt does family genealogies for everyone, she did mine. Ancestor on that side was a founder of Montreal, kinda cool.

lolol... if you read to the end (now), the 1/512th has been "corrected due to a math error"... it's 1/1024th

Bottom line is that if you have a cup of coffee and add a splash of milk, you're still drinking coffee. She had no business checking the box.
I was just going to post this. 6 would be 64 not 32 also...So she is between 1/64 and 1/1024 native American and 100 percent full of shit.

This is already biting her in the ass. [laugh]

"Math Correction" Confirms Warren Could Be 0.001% Native American

The Globe's correction:

2018-10-15_7-47-41.jpg

I bet that almost anyone who takes this is going to read out a small percentage Indian, whether they have any actual ancestor or not.

Ha! That headline should pair well with Baker's statement about Mass being too white.

Has anyone checked snopes yet to read their article that says she absolutely proves positive for Indian ancestry and she didn't lie? I didn't look but I am sure of what it will say.

[rofl]

I'm one of the three people on the planet that looks whiter than she does. A Nat. Geo. and IBM study said my DNA started in East Africa. Somebody speaked with forked tongue.

I would laugh my ass off if Trump took a test and out natived her by a higher percentage. Or even better had some African descendants in his DNA as well.

I don't have to take a DNA test to know I'm 3.1% African American. I freakin' love Popeye's, no lie. Will drive miles for it.

Last edited:
Detecting DNA for Native Americans is particularly tricky because there is an absence of Native American DNA available for comparison. This is in part because Native American leaders have asked tribal members not to participate in genetic databases.

but this guy is POSITIVE she has Native ancestry

Boston Globe botches math in big Elizabeth Warren scoop on Native American ancestry

Boston Globe botches math in big Elizabeth Warren scoop on Native American ancestry

It should be 1/1,024,” the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

To put this into perspective, the Republican National Committee shared a link to a 2014 New York Times article which discussed how the largest genetic profile study published at the time found in that European-Americans had genomes that on average held .18 percent Native American ancestry.

"Great Great Great Grandmother was at least partially Native American." If true, that would make her 1/32 of whatever percentage the great great great grandmother was. If she was only 1/32 Native American as well that would put Liz at 1/1024 Native American. How compelling! [rolleyes]

We need to convince her that a true DNA test can only be performed post-mortem. Make her go all in to convince her followers.

Back
Top Bottom