Granny Warren really an Indian?? She supposedly took a DNA test

Telling:
This is why Warren’s DNA stunt was such a blunder: She took Trump’s DNA-test dare and let him divide us — again — by race and ethnicity, just as he did when he goaded President Barack Obama to prove his legitimacy by producing his birth certificate.

Why, no. What the Left still cannot seem to grok is that it isn't Trump doing the dividing by race and ethnicity, they are. He's merely throwing it back in their faces.

Telling:

Why, no. What the Left still cannot seem to grok is that it isn't Trump doing the dividing by race and ethnicity, they are. He's merely throwing it back in their faces.
That’s un-possible!! Morally superior moonbat can do no wrong!!

44243179_297797097491915_9142607384466685952_n.jpg

Telling:

Bingo. If they just stopped with the identity politics bullshit this would never have happened. I personally am thrilled this hyper PC bullshit is eating it’s own.

Smart move by Warren.

Get it out there, and over time the ruckus will die down.

Just in time for the 2020 presidential run.

a Native American relative appears in her family tree 6 to 10 generations ago....
...That would make Warren 1/32nd Native American. But if her ancestor is 10 generations back, that could mean she’s just 1/512th Native American, according to the report. That could further excite her critics instead of placating them.

She's a couple of years older than me, so this is relative: I can trace back to my x6 grandfather, born in 1754, his parents and grandparents, to 1677 in the US, so that's a x8 reference. Pilgrims arrived in 1620, that would be a x10 reference. She's from Oklahoma, which didn't see white men until the early 1819 in the Louisana Purchase.

more bullshit from her
Except that the Spaniards were white, and were in Tucson in 1776 (and probably further into the country by then as well).

and she claimed she was a Native American at Harvard. I am more Native American than she is as my great great grandmother was 100% and I do not claim anything at all. Why? 1. Because it is hearsay and I cannot prove it. 2. I would be at most 1/8 (I think my math is correct) and I hear that you are not entitled to any benefit at all unless you are at least 1/4.

So why claim something I cannot prove.

She is a fraud. She changed her ethnicity to Native American. At 1/512th she is more everything else than Native American so that is a lie.
A non-native family wanted to adopt a child. The child was found to be 1/64th NA, and under some bogus Federal law, had to be placed with a Native family. I think for BIA registration, the standard is 1/32, IIRC.

Bye bye 2020 bid.

Meh, the base to which she panders will not care. These are the types of a**h***s who think her DNA test exonerates her and validates her claim. She was never going to win for the same reasons Hillary didn't--she's old, white and unlikable--but this won't make her drop out.

Back
Top Bottom