• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Granny Warren really an Indian?? She supposedly took a DNA test

She makes me puke. I despise her. But she's native and she's running for president. I called it a couple of months ago.

Explain pow wow chow ,solid evidence you are a proven fraud, and why you didn’t get a test when you were running for senator,and put the story down then.

Couldn’t find a trump hating fraud dna co. In that time period?

Did the globe pay for and also find this “private co.?

They matched your dna to Mexicans ,not any specific American Indian tribes,

So the test shows you are 1/512th Mexican at best.

Fraud test.

Last edited:
..a Native American relative appears in her family tree 6 to 10 generations ago....
...That would make Warren 1/32nd Native American. But if her ancestor is 10 generations back, that could mean she’s just 1/512th Native American, according to the report. That could further excite her critics instead of placating them.

Interesting on how this plays out. Take a few tests and cherry pick the results.The best is that she is 3.1% and the range is 3%- 0.2% but then again the average Joe can't understand math. This still looks like a reach to me but gives plenty of ammo two both sides.

I'd say this is Cultural Appropriation (I hate that term) as she has no formal tribal membership.

I wonder what they think of this in Real America......

Those tests are kind of a joke. There's no genetic marker for race, ashkenazi jews may be the exception. If you had dna from the whole world from a couple hundred years ago it'd be more of an accurate thing.

Either way, She makes me a little nauseous.

That she felt the need to try to use "science" to prove her lies is disgusting.

It does not change the fact that she tried to advance her career on the pretense that she deserved special treatment as a minority...1/64th to 1/512th of such.

Outside of Left-wing Statists who are about to set themselves on fire to protest the mid-term Red Wave, the rest of America only hates her more for this.

Those tests are kind of a joke. There's no genetic marker for race, ashkenazi jews may be the exception. If you had dna from the whole world from a couple hundred years ago it'd be more of an accurate thing.

Either way, She makes me a little nauseous.
My dumbass brother-in-law took one, he’s English, Irish, Swedish according to his parents/grandparents places of birth. He camo out 0.5% Asian!! He does have a stronger than average love for Chinese food.

So, she lied and is saved by what really happens to be a coincidence. My shocked face. [hmmm]

Oh no. She still lied. There is no saving. It's STILL a lie.

It would be like me claiming to be a Viking. Maybe, just maybe, there's a potential 6-10 generation ago relative on some side that could confirm that.

But that's not me being a Viking. It isn't discussed around the kitchen table for generations how we are "from good Viking stock."

She lied. This is a continuation of the lie. Hell, we don't even know if the test is legit. A professor at a university, you say???? He has no stake is all of this. ;)

She makes me puke. I despise her. But she's native and she's running for president. I called it a couple of months ago.

Those tests are not definitive plus it’s a 10th generation hit, which is like .5% If that’s a valid case to use it as a reason to be a minority on a job or school application then I guess I can use African since I have a 2% hit on that....

The tests just compare your DNA to others with similar patterns and then I think from there makes an assumption based on where “most of the people come from” to determine your probably DNA makeup. Either way she is still a terrible Senator and should be voted out

Those tests are not definitive plus it’s a 10th generation hit....
she's sly. she picked a tribe, cherokee, that recognizes lineal descendants. they don't really care how far back it goes but the decendant has to be listed in a 1924 registration listing. it's a little more complicated, you'd have to look it up. but it pretty much could mean a descendant did a favor for a marauding indian warrior and swallowed.

a Native American relative appears in her family tree 6 to 10 generations ago....
...That would make Warren 1/32nd Native American. But if her ancestor is 10 generations back, that could mean she’s just 1/512th Native American, according to the report. That could further excite her critics instead of placating them.

She's a couple of years older than me, so this is relative: I can trace back to my x6 grandfather, born in 1754, his parents and grandparents, to 1677 in the US, so that's a x8 reference. Pilgrims arrived in 1620, that would be a x10 reference. She's from Oklahoma, which didn't see white men until the early 1819 in the Louisana Purchase.

more bullshit from her

..a Native American relative appears in her family tree 6 to 10 generations ago....

Interesting on how this plays out. Take a few tests and cherry pick the results.The best is that she is 3.1% and the range is 3%- 0.2% but then again the average Joe can't understand math. This still looks like a reach to me but gives plenty of ammo two both sides.

I'd say this is Cultural Appropriation (I hate that term) as she has no formal tribal membership.

I wonder what they think of this in Real America......

and she claimed she was a Native American at Harvard. I am more Native American than she is as my great great grandmother was 100% and I do not claim anything at all. Why? 1. Because it is hearsay and I cannot prove it. 2. I would be at most 1/8 (I think my math is correct) and I hear that you are not entitled to any benefit at all unless you are at least 1/4.

So why claim something I cannot prove.

She is a fraud. She changed her ethnicity to Native American. At 1/512th she is more everything else than Native American so that is a lie.

Last edited:
Let the left run her for president. America doesn't want a shrill old bitch lecturing them from the oval office for 4+ years.

a Native American relative appears in her family tree 6 to 10 generations ago....

She's a couple of years older than me, so this is relative: I can trace back to my x6 grandfather, born in 1754, his parents and grandparents, to 1677 in the US, so that's a x8 reference. Pilgrims arrived in 1620, that would be a x10 reference. She's from Oklahoma, which didn't see white men until the early 1819 in the Louisana Purchase.

more bullshit from her

I have my genealogy, my mother's side going back to 1583 in France(the father of that ancestor as well but no info on him) and that's my 12x grandparents. Info is out there.

Oh no. She still lied. There is no saving. It's STILL a lie.

It would be like me claiming to be a Viking. Maybe, just maybe, there's a potential 6-10 generation ago relative on some side that could confirm that.

But that's not me being a Viking. It isn't discussed around the kitchen table for generations how we are "from good Viking stock."

She lied. This is a continuation of the lie. Hell, we don't even know if the test is legit. A professor at a university, you say???? He has no stake is all of this. ;)

Oh, I'm totally with you. I'm just saying how it's being spun. This is front page local news right now, and it's being spun by the media that she's vindicated. I'm 100% behind calling bullshit on that.

I have my genealogy, my mother's side going back to 1583 in France(the father of that ancestor as well but no info on him) and that's my 12x grandparents. Info is out there.

I can trace mine back just as far. Granted my dad and granddad did most of the work to put that together, but it's there and they did it.

Back
Top Bottom