Goodbye to a gunowners friend

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Sorry if this is a dupe.

It was sad to see the departure of Nancy Snow of GOAL that was announced in the 04/09 edition of the Outdoor Message.

I've never met her but know she has big shoes to fill.

Good luck Nancy in your next journey

I didn't know she left GOAL. She was always very nice and warm and funny. She worked a lot of long hours there, too. I wish Nancy all the best!

Nancy isn't leaving until the end of this month. I saw her in the office last week.

I understand that GOAL will be doing something special for her at the banquet in Braintree, so come on down (see another thread) and join us there.

I've worked with Nancy since she joined GOAL (23 yrs ago IIRC) and she's been a pleasure to work with. I wish her the best and will certainly miss working with her.

Nancy

Nancy isn't leaving until the end of this month. I saw her in the office last week.

I understand that GOAL will be doing something special for her at the banquet in Braintree, so come on down (see another thread) and join us there.

I've worked with Nancy since she joined GOAL (23 yrs ago IIRC) and she's been a pleasure to work with. I wish her the best and will certainly miss working with her.
Where`s she going?

I was also saddened by the news and sent Nancy an email recently. I remember her from my early gun days in the 80s, as I was going through the licensing process in Worcester, and later she helped me with some FFL issues. Back before the interwebs, a voice on the phone was the only tool we had, and she was the voice of GOAL.

I have never thought of GOAL without thinking of Nancy.

Always informed. Always helpful. Always ready and willing to do the heavy lifting for a small organization. Nancy Snow is the best.

ETA: I only met Nancy a couple of times ... at the office, and at the Marlboro gun show when I worked the booth one year. She was as friendly in person as on the phone.

Best of luck, Nancy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom