GOAL Raffle 12/28/09

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck in the GOAL raffle that is being drawn tomorrow. Last time I wished someone luck I got some of my own in return so I figured I'd try again.

We just finished drawing the winning tickets and are calling people now!

I will also post up the winners after all have been notified.

Thanks everyone for participating

Sour grapes for me... oh wait, I helped GOAL! I am is a winnar too![smile]

Still would have been nice to win one of the prizes. Maybe next time![grin]

Good thing you came back then!!![wink]

haha you aint kiddin!! It all happens for a reason, I may not of won if I didnt have to bring them back! You want a photo of me with this too like the hat i won??? I'll even wear my mobster suit since its a tommy gun!

what did you win?

I won the TOMMY GUN! Cant wait to play with it!

Last edited:
If I count correctly thats 3 off the board :)
Awesome !!!

Make it 4. [smile]

Thanks to all at GOAL, especially those that "guilted" me into buying a ticket![rofl]

Hey, Danbo....we'll have to get a picture of the two of us (OK....I'll get Russell the Bird Hammer to pose with mine....that way the picture will look good) at the Southborough Rod & Gun Club range!

Make it 4. [smile]

Thanks to all at GOAL, especially those that "guilted" me into buying a ticket![rofl]

Hey, Danbo....we'll have to get a picture of the two of us (OK....I'll get Russell the Bird Hammer to pose with mine....that way the picture will look good) at the Southborough Rod & Gun Club range!

/cheers!!

Make it 4. [smile]

I thought that was your name under mine! We will have to take a picture!

Back
Top Bottom