Gloucester Mayor joins "Illegal gun" group

no one should say anything if she goes to another women's day and take a bunch of pictures and send em to MAIG, that is of course if no one has any of her shooting yet. accountability for words AND actions

On the contrary. If I had anything to do with the club, I would send her a letter saying she is no longer welcome at that she just alienated a huge segment of her constituency. I'd point out that the highest concentration per capita of LEGAL gun owners is her backyard and she made a serious political mistake by getting in bed with Bloomberg. That's just me though.

On the slight possibility that's she's just naive and un-informed, some Gloucester residents should at least make an good-natured attempt to let her know what MAIG is really all about. Send her some of the stories from other mayors who have quit once they understand the truth.

On the contrary. If I had anything to do with the club, I would send her a letter saying she is no longer welcome at that she just alienated a huge segment of her constituency. I'd point out that the highest concentration per capita of LEGAL gun owners is her backyard and she made a serious political mistake by getting in bed with Bloomberg. That's just me though.

This!

Of course she's not cute. She's a dem. the D after their name stands for "dog".

Hey, when I walk my Lab people stop us all the time to tell us how handsome he is. No one stops this bitch to tell her how handsome she is. More importantly absolutely nobody stops her to tell her what a great job she does.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
She should join the MAROA ( Mayors Against Rampant Opiate Abuse) or MATPP ( Mayors Against Teenage Pregnancy Pacts) Im pretty sure those two groups could use another Libtard, I dont recall any gun violence issues in Glosta.

She should join the MAROA ( Mayors Against Rampant Opiate Abuse) or MATPP ( Mayors Against Teenage Pregnancy Pacts) Im pretty sure those two groups could use another Libtard, I dont recall any gun violence issues in Glosta.
agreed, other worthy org's that could use her attention might be,,, MADfOscF (mayors against federal destruction of small commercial fisheries) or maptbtotuadtc (mayors against politicians that break their oath to uphold and defend the constitution)

Last edited:
Hey, when I walk my Lab people stop us all the time to tell us how handsome he is. No one stops this bitch to tell her how handsome she is. More importantly absolutely nobody stops her to tell her what a great job she does.

BBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why I oughta neg rep you for that. [puke2]

Back
Top Bottom