• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gloucester Mayor joins "Illegal gun" group

Gloucester also has one of the highest LTC holders per capita, a 600+ member gun club, and absolute zero gun violence...

...But ask her about the I4-C2 lot, Birdseye building, or the current state of the roads. The useless moron sure has her priorities straight.

moonbats.

Gloucester also has one of the highest LTC holders per capita, a 600+ member gun club, and absolute zero gun violence...

...But ask her about the I4-C2 lot, Birdseye building, or the current state of the roads. The useless moron sure has her priorities straight.

moonbats.

The Mayor is also responsible for the crumbling schools system and unmanned neighborhood fire stations.

The Mayor is also responsible for the crumbling schools system and unmanned neighborhood fire stations.

That too. I would say Bay View Station is closed more than it's open. Same with West Gloucester. That's cool, both areas are at least a 15 minute response time from downtown.

Last edited:

Yeah, he should be more concerned with the near bankrupt town, and the inadequate fire protection rather than focusing on "violence" that does not exist in his neck of the woods.

He's planning ahead for when the crop of fatherless children born to teen moms reach their prime crime years. Gloucester has a problem alright, but its not guns.

That too. I would say Bay View Station is closed noted than it's open. Same with West Gloucester. That's cool both areas are at least a 15 minute response time from downtown.

This is a fact. Last year, a neighbor on my street had a leaf burn that re-ignited, and started a wind driven brush fire. When I called it in, apparently 2 others had also called 911. Fire Dept Equipment was on the scene a full 20 minutes after I called. PD did respond faster, but they didnt bring any buckets.

Dont have a heart attack in Gloucester unless you are downtown.

unbelievable!!!! And she has been to Cape Ann sportsmans club too

Yes she has been there on several ocassions and raved about how much fun she had and how well run the club is...we hold a womans day each year along with several other community invite programs.....in addition we feed them all so she has had the time to talk with our members and her constituants......hhhmmmm. may want to think about ending that relationship. [thinking]

Yes she has been there on several ocassions and raved about how much fun she had and how well run the club is...we hold a womans day each year along with several other community invite programs.....in addition we feed them all so she has had the time to talk with our members and her constituants......hhhmmmm. may want to think about ending that relationship. [thinking]

Yup, I was one of the range officer's there for ladies day at the outdoor range.

Mayor Kirk is just another embarrassing exhibit in the wax museum of MA politicians. She has a need to get her name on the list of other non-performers who are pointing in the wrong direction just to get attention away from their incompetent management. It is our problem because we do not keep them busy enough with issues which need their undivided attention.

Yup, I was one of the range officer's there for ladies day at the outdoor range.

no one should say anything if she goes to another women's day and take a bunch of pictures and send em to MAIG, that is of course if no one has any of her shooting yet. accountability for words AND actions

no one should say anything if she goes to another women's day and take a bunch of pictures and send em to MAIG, that is of course if no one has any of her shooting yet. accountability for words AND actions

This^^

...or, someone needs to run a complete BGC on her and find out if there's anything in her past that would make her a PP. Then, if she goes to the next one, when she reaches for a firearm grab it from her and say Sorry....by law, you're not allowed to touch this. GFY Honey. Get pics of that and make sure it makes the news. [wink]

It would be awesome if someone had pictures of her smiling while shooting. Post 'em at that newspaper site, and call her a hypocrite.

She is commie who has pushed an agenda that has accelerated the cities infrastructure, fishing industry and citizen safety into peril.

Mayor Kirk and Rep. Ferrante also helped link together the Warren and Tierney campaigns to create a swell of screened voters that helped pulled both Democrats to victory on Tuesday amid the Obama landslide in Massachusetts

Back
Top Bottom