Glock refusing to do business in MA?

Glockster30

NES Member
Yeah I know, "another friend of a friend" rumor thread. Maybe not.

A friend of mine, an ex-FFL, said that another non-stocking FFL told him that Glock is refusing to do even LEO sales in MA now. Any FFLs here have any insight or knowledge about this?

They would be ill advised to sell anything directly to Mass, given the AG's politically motivated lawsuit.

It's hard to prove right now because Glock ships direct to the FFL, and bypasses commercial distributors for their LEO program.

As I said in a previous thread, this has been confirmed by firearms distributors. You call em to order Glocks and they say "Nope, Glock told us not to sell to MA.".

Should ask Rob Boudrie, apparently he's the source for Glock information because he's best friends for life with Glock's legal counsel.

I can confirm from an FFL friend, that no distributor in MA will ever receive a Glock again even for LEO

I have a Glock 34 for sale for $3000 [smile]

It's hard to prove right now because Glock ships direct to the FFL, and bypasses commercial distributors for their LEO program.

Not true.

Glock LE Distributor in MA --> http://le.interstatearms.com/lawhome.html <-- call them and ask them.

Also Atlantic Tactical is a Glock LE Distributor with a store in MA as well. I saw new LE Glocks in the store a week or so ago.

Should ask Rob Boudrie, apparently he's the source for Glock information because he's best friends for life with Glock's legal counsel.

True this!

There are few LE distributors (legit ones) out there and the dealers don't make a lot on those sales, so spewing bogus info is a distinct possibility.

This. I have friends that are LE and they are already on our side but with a little salt rubbed in they are more likely to take a stand

Not enough..... if there is a large percent of them serious about their pledge to defend and up hold the Constitution they should petition their chiefs to deny helping the AG and her un constitutional and abuse of power.

If Glock stops shipping to MA then Maura wins. If you think that the various LE agencies can't get them then you are not thinking clearly.

Not true.

Glock LE Distributor in MA --> http://le.interstatearms.com/lawhome.html <-- call them and ask them.

Also Atlantic Tactical is a Glock LE Distributor with a store in MA as well. I saw new LE Glocks in the store a week or so ago.

True this!

There are few LE distributors (legit ones) out there and the dealers don't make a lot on those sales, so spewing bogus info is a distinct possibility.

I'm not going to question the validity of this, but it was not made up. It came from Dury's Gun Shop wherever they are located, dated as of 8/24/16.

GLOCK LAW ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM

Pistols for sale under the GLOCK LAW ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM are shipped direct from Glock, Inc., not a commercial distributor.

We constantly have all models on order, but have no way of knowing which models we'll receive or when, or what quantities we'll receive. We cannot begin to even give an estimated delivery date for a particular model. Time frames can range from a couple of weeks to several months.

To be put on the waiting list and be given a phone call when the guns arrive, we require at least 50% down payment. This deposit can be taken in person or by phone. When the guns arrive, we call customers on the waiting list, in date order, and notify them that their gun has arrived and is available for purchase. If any guns are left after the waiting list is taken care of, we put them out for sale in the Law Enforcement area to qualified buyers.

THE FOLLOWING LIST WAS UPDATED ON 8/24/2016 AT 9:42 AM.

https://www.durysguns.com/services/law-enforcement

I just picked up a LNIB Glock 8 in Chinatown. Made of jade. So I'm all set.

IMG_7330_Glock8_1200_zpsqvk3whhj.jpg

If true this is good news. If LEO starts to feel the hurt, they may bring pressure to begin backing off.

That's cute that you think that, but it's not happening. Nobody will give a shit- LE agencies will still be getting (whatever glocks they want) through some other
lower tier distributor that doesn't care and wants to make money.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know, "another friend of a friend" rumor thread. Maybe not.

A friend of mine, an ex-FFL, said that another non-stocking FFL told him that Glock is refusing to do even LEO sales in MA now. Any FFLs here have any insight or knowledge about this?

I'm feeling deja vu reading this, because like 6 or 7 months ago? people were saying the same things.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom