• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock KPOS system.. anyone tried it out?

my short term glock fever kicking in, after looking at the KPOS system.. anyone ever used it?

it would be pretty neat with a fullsize , or competition glock like a 34/35.. i cannot afford it at the moment lol but its a fun thing to think about.. instead of trying to pick up a UMP for 4500$ lol.. especially with a 33rd pre ban mag that would be pretty fun.

You would have to do a tax stamp for it because it would be a short barrel rifle if installed making it a NFA weapon

my short term glock fever kicking in, after looking at the KPOS system.. anyone ever used it?

it would be pretty neat with a fullsize , or competition glock like a 34/35.. i cannot afford it at the moment lol but its a fun thing to think about.. instead of trying to pick up a UMP for 4500$ lol.. especially with a 33rd pre ban mag that would be pretty fun.

never used it. never seen one in person. But seems like a pain in the ass to go through all the NFA stuff for a glock with a folding stock.

True good point on the cost of a glock with a foldable stock.

I could just get a glock 17 or 34 with a red dot sight setup installed for less.

Now a 10mm would be cool but say you a buy a Glock for 650 plus the stock you could get a SBR ar15

Make sure you do NOT buy this chassis without first having the tax stamp, unless you want a chance to go to federal PMITA prison.

Yeh i wouldnt buy anything without consulting a few people and my Chief probably. Though its hard for me to hold up an AR and be able to shoot it standing. Id have to have it on a bench rest or sitting. Its why want to try the smaller route of the sbr . Though i dont know many platforms that are small like that. And i can own...

True good point on the cost of a glock with a foldable stock.

I could just get a glock 17 or 34 with a red dot sight setup installed for less.

Are you looking for a defensive weapon or a range toy? Is it the weight or size/length of an AR that it would make it difficult to shoulder standing?

thanks atmay , but those 2 im just not feeling the looks of it .

the KPOS is kinda like the mp7 which is decent looking.

i should prob head up to MFL and fire their UMP and MP5

With the HK 94 Clone, that has a built in fake suppressor/ext Barrel correct? and so you wouldn't need a tax stamp for it correct? and would be sold as a regular long arm?..

time to start saving up for an HK94 Clone

Last edited:
you can get or build a light-weight AR carbine for short money. one of my ARs is close to 12 pounds... by design and it's missing the weights for the butt stock.

my m4gery aka IALZK is about 8 pounds with aimpoint and VFG mounted. you should be able to build an AR close to 6 to 7 pounds if you keep it it simple...

i.e. flat top upper, free float rails, BUIS and red dot... you just have to SKIP lights, lazers, NVGs and M203

you can get or build a light-weight AR carbine for short money. one of my ARs is close to 12 pounds... by design and it's missing the weights for the butt stock.

my m4gery aka IALZK is about 8 pounds with aimpoint and VFG mounted. you should be able to build an AR close to 6 to 7 pounds if you keep it it simple...

i.e. flat top upper, free float rails, BUIS and red dot... you just have to SKIP lights, lazers, NVGs and M203

Yep. My Spike's AR upper weighs next to nothing. Pencil barrel, lightweight FF tube. If I took my aimpoint off, and switched the stock to something lighter than a MagPul UBR (it's frickin heavy), the whole deal would probably only weigh 6 pounds or so.

i should prob head up to MFL and fire their MP5

Just use that money towards one, you know you're gonna like it!

Or:

images

[laugh2][rofl] Get a 16" barrel for your Glock!

With the HK 94 Clone, that has a built in fake suppressor/ext Barrel correct? and so you wouldn't need a tax stamp for it correct? and would be sold as a regular long arm?..

time to start saving up for an HK94 Clone

Yep and if you wanted you could then apply for a tax stamp to make that gun a short barrel later on down the road

cool good idea. definitly going that route. easier to just at least get it. then deal with tax stamps , and chiefs etc.

Back
Top Bottom