Glen Beck

Glen Beck is on a roll right now on the Pittsburg shootings. Pointing out how that nut job was a neo nazi, how liberal bloggers are having a field day, and how absurd it all is to condem legal gun owners and their rights. Nice to see Fox finally stepping up to defend some of our rights.

I am starting to like this Beck guy more and more.

is anyone listening to this navy seal's story about how his dog was executed?? [shocked]

I heard the guy who did it disappeared in the middle of the night never to be heard from again... They questioned the Navy Seal but his alibi check out... He was alledgedly playing beer pong with Chuck Norris [laugh]

is anyone listening to this navy seal's story about how his dog was executed?? [shocked]

"This Navy SEAL" is the author of Love Survivor, as well as an American hero. If you haven't read the book you need to. That man has endured more than anyone should be physically able to and has survived. He doesn't deserve what happened to his dog, I hope those little shits get what's coming to them.

Very powerful segment with the Navy Seal. Poor guy must be astonished how he could fight for the freedom of these thugs and this is the thanks he gets. Never mind the dog killing, but the attitude when they were caught mocking the veteran.

A friend of mine who did a tour in Afganistan and then came back and helped during the Mother's day flood a couple years ago told me when he went to help in some neighborhoods in Lawrence, the folks on the porch would say things like "You boys got my money" and "Where's my check bitch." He did his job with a smile and never engaged the ingrate.

Beck is exposing people like this and his amazing success refelcts it.

Glen Beck is on a roll right now on the Pittsburg shootings. Pointing out how that nut job was a neo nazi, how liberal bloggers are having a field day, and how absurd it all is to condem legal gun owners and their rights. Nice to see Fox finally stepping up to defend some of our rights.

I am starting to like this Beck guy more and more.

You got it wrong........he was pointing out that the liberal bloggers were making the guy out to be a neo nazi on all their websites.

The guy wasn't a neo nazi.....he was just nuts, and that was what Beck was pointing out.

I stand corrected on my above statement concerning the PA shooter. I rewatched the recorded program and caught the part where Beck did call him a neo nazi and a white supremecist. I was watching originally with someone else in the room and was momentarily distracted at the point where he made the statement and caught the further discussion about the liberal bloggers painting the guy as a conservative and blaming many other factors for the guy's behavior.

I recant my above statement in red as being factually incorrect......at least in part as the guy is still nuts
By the way, I enjoy Beck's program also. I will watch without distractions in the future.[grin]

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i am surprised he admitted to doing all that. In most states he would face more charges than the punks.

That said, can you imagine if he got a hold of these punks? It would have been a terrible day for them.

I read the book "Lone Survivor" - it is an excellent book. I think the guy's name is Marcus Lutrell?

What happened to his dog? I did not see the Beck show.

From what I've read on the Libtard sites their story is the shooter did it because he was a regular gun owner who was over come with fear that Obama was going to send teh cops to sieze all our guns based on Glenn Becks' reporting on Obamas' policies.
The Left is very fired up about discrediting Beck and all his viewers.
HufPo and the Koz, along with MSDNC, are all painting Beck followers as crazed militia members ready to go Tim McVeigh on America unless we're stopped.
A remark from they shooters friend made passing reference to his concern about gun rights and the Leftist blog sites ran with it.
The new info out of Pittsburgh, I have family there, is that the shooter has a history of anti-semetic actions and was linked, at least briefly, to some skinhead groups.
Beck was bringing some of that to light.
But the Left is out against Beck in full force, from the NY Slimes to thr Colbert Report.

Marcus showed incredible restraint in not firing on those a**h***s....I don't know if I could have been so level headed after someone killed my best friend. Anyone have a lab pup we could donate as a group to Marcus? Or maybe do a group donation and buy him a new Lab?

according to his story, he was shooting while chasing them down @ 100+mph [laugh]

didn't he pit manuever them to force them to stop?

they chose the wrong dog to shoot that day... i hope that something is done for him in memory of dasy.

Back
Top Bottom