Brother & Sister Arrested After Routine Probation Check Reveals Arsenal of Weapons in Glendale Home

Definately not an arsenal

Its a f***ing table with a couple of guns on it and a handful of rounds of ammunition.....and to boot at LEAST 6 are incomplete/non functional due to major portions of the firearm being absent
Exactly. More than I have, but a few AR lowers, an upper. 2 revolvers. 1 1911, 2 other semi-auto pistol. 3 AKs. 3 Shotguns and some bolt-action rifles. So, like 15 guns and some parts. Oh yea, nunchucks. Not that impressive.

I guess that this would freak out the average sheep in CA and MA, but if this was Glendale, AZ, they would be laughing at this small collection.

Interesting. The standard terms of probation require the probation to allow visits from the PO, not searches. See https://www.masshousing.com/portal/server.pt/document/11432/order_of_probation_conditions

I don't see how the probation officer had any right to search, particularly if the probationer was not there.

That's MA terms of probation; article was from California - terms are different.

I had a friend of mine living with me on parole, his parole officer could search his, (aka "my"), premises at any time - it was part of the agreement that he signed. Along with lots of other terms including electronic monitoring and curfew.

rifles-chamaholi-case.jpg

I was expecting about 2 shotguns and 4 rounds of ammunition. I would just about agree that that's an arsenal.

Where the f*** is the forend for that O/U? Nice air rifles, too.

rifles-chamaholi-case.jpg

I was expecting about 2 shotguns and 4 rounds of ammunition. I would just about agree that that's an arsenal.

What 18 functional guns, one air rifle and a handful of lowers? I have more than that in my safe and only consider it a modest collection. I am admittedly slipping on my nunchuck game. lol

Certainly looks like a raw 80% (probably 100% now) receiver on the top right.

Blow up the pic and look again. It is complete. You can see the hammer in the up position and the other FCG parts are in it. I'm willing to bet it's the lower half of the FDE upper below it in the pic. Looks like they split a few up to make the pic look scarier. [rolleyes]

Wow. That guy is so tough, he can kick his own ass...

The funny/stupid thing is; she was on probation according to the original poster's article. And one of the terms of her probation was that the home could be searched. Just what kind of numbskull has this sort of collection in their house KNOWING that their house can be searched at any time WITHOUT a warrant as a condition of their probation and that it will violate their probation and send them back to jail?

you did see her photo right? lol. she has numbskull written all over her as does her brother

Huh. My hometown.

It was never that exciting when I lived there, but then I left almost 25 years ago.

That's an arsenal? That's an average Saturday morning at the outdoor range. I like how they split the AR's to make it look bigger.

Back
Top Bottom