Brother & Sister Arrested After Routine Probation Check Reveals Arsenal of Weapons in Glendale Home

rifles-chamaholi-case.jpg

I was expecting about 2 shotguns and 4 rounds of ammunition. I would just about agree that that's an arsenal.

I like how they have a stripped lower in the pic. And a FDE AR with the lower and upper in different locations, probably to pad the photo. More lowers than uppers it seems.

Thank god I don't have any nun chucks or cocaine in my home, or else I would have an even bigger arsenal!!

Looks like an average collection to me, about what many gun owners have.
It's common knowledge that each additional gun you own makes you twice as likely to be a psychopath, hence extremely risky. I believe that is part of Massachusetts statute, to go along with the ERPO law. Or Maura is working on that part.

Looks like an average collection to me, about what many gun owners have.

Displaying any avg gun owner's collection on a table would look like a lot. I would think 5 hand guns, 12 long guns and 6 lowers are probably within one standard deviation from the mean. The nunchuck being a variable.

Last edited:
not seeing the "hundreds" of rounds of ammo. I see some ammo, but if that was all I had I wouldn't waste the gas going to the range. I would actually feel shame.

The funny/stupid thing is; she was on probation according to the original poster's article. And one of the terms of her probation was that the home could be searched. Just what kind of numbskull has this sort of collection in their house KNOWING that their house can be searched at any time WITHOUT a warrant as a condition of their probation and that it will violate their probation and send them back to jail?

The funny/stupid thing is; she was on probation according to the original poster's article. And one of the terms of her probation was that the home could be searched. Just what kind of numbskull has this sort of collection in their house KNOWING that their house can be searched at any time WITHOUT a warrant as a condition of their probation and that it will violate their probation and send them back to jail?
Probably thought the P.O. Was not going to actually do thier job.
That's more of a cache than a arsenal.
They are a football team right?

Back
Top Bottom