• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

Interesting day. Most of the legislators were attentive a few distractions and one did doze off.

The red shirt next to me was not happy about the clapping.

There were a few off base and I’m not aware of the smart gun that one person was raving about. I know the chairman saw my expression of WTF

jesus jumped up christ darth raven has a big head. look at the kid on the other side...he's staring at it wondering if they make hats to fit that melon.
Lmao but I think I have a bigger head than him. Hardly any hats fit my dome.

I somehow managed to get myself ensconsed in opposition side of the house, I will probably seek to move back to the correct side lest I be numbered among them. Standing room only.

I stood on the "Anti" end wall with the Mad Moms. I love being in the thick of it.
When I clap it's like thunder. I though they were going to hit the deck and yell "GUN!"...

Last edited:
Moms demand action posted pictures on their Facebook page and stated “moms demand action flooded the statehouse today”.

yeah, flooded it with ugliness. Some of those broads were old enough to have taken part in another kind of Prohibition.

prohibitionists.jpg

not a bangable one in this group either, seems to be a pattern amongst these crusader types.

yeah, flooded it with ugliness. Some of those broads were old enough to have taken part in another kind of Prohibition.

View attachment 300143

not a bangable one in this group either, seems to be a pattern amongst these crusader types.
I know the woman sitting next to me wreaked of BO. Was worse than a gun show....

Back
Top Bottom