George Zimmerman's Gun Up For Auction

4695273+_71a7b955709d8b6b47b5ef71c1b50331.jpg

Gotta give the moron credit, he has some big balls. He'll be walking around the rest of his life with a target on his back and this did nothing to help that.

Gotta give the moron credit, he has some big balls. He'll be walking around the rest of his life with a target on his back and this did nothing to help that.

Why is Zimmerman a moron ?

Because he refused to be PC and let the Stoned Thug beat him to death ?

Can you clarify this? I think your profile pic is more than ironic given your assertions.

I dont think GB should have removed the auction and no matter which way it played out the auction would have been a headache for GZ to get paid...
There are plenty of offensive things for sale on GB...
Its a gun for sale, GB seems like the right venue for it..

Im sure this isnt the last we've heard from GZ

I dont think GB should have removed the auction and no matter which way it played out the auction would have been a headache for GZ to get paid...
There are plenty of offensive things for sale on GB...
Its a gun for sale, GB seems like the right venue for it..

Im sure this isnt the last we've heard from GZ

I'm pissed Gun Broker backed down.

That handgun was not sick "Art" like the Clown Paintings created by CONVICTED Murderer John Gacy.

GZ was ACQUITTED !

Last edited:
Why is Zimmerman a moron ?

Because he refused to be PC and let the Stoned Thug beat him to death ?
He's a moron because he got out of the car.

He's ALSO a moron because:
He shoved an undercover alcohol control agent in 2005.
He threatened his wife and attacked her father in 2013.
He threatened his new girlfriend at gunpoint and got arrested later in 2013.
He threw a wine bottle at his ex-girlfriend and got arrested in 2015.

Make all the Skittles jokes you like... George Zimmerman is a world class douchbag and a moron with extreme anger issues. He shouldn't be anywhere near firearms. Or women. Or pretty much anyone.

He's going to get himself killed sooner rather than later.

Zimmerman is a top shelf moron. This guy posted a picture of the dead kid with a caption "Z-man is a one man army". Call the kid a thug, a punk, deserving of what he gets, whatever you want. The fact is the result was this guy, justified or not, shot and killed an unarmed kid who he claims attacked him. Ok, he was acquitted, he is in the clear, I get it. The least he can do is respect the dead, keep his mouth shut, take back his gun, and go about his life. Common human decency.

Anyone on here who claims they own a gun for self defense and would only use it as a last resort and blah blah should at least agree on that. If any of us were ever unfortunate enough to have to use our weapon to defend ourselves and it resulted in the perpetrator's death, I would hope we have the decency to at the very least respect the dead, realize he paid the ultimate price for his mistake, and move on. Whoever posts pictures of the dead person, insults them after the fact, and acts like a bad ass for using his weapon is a sociopath.

Zimmerman's case is even worse as the facts of the case were unclear at best, the kid was unarmed, had no history of violence (or at least not as bad as Zimmerman's past), was chased down by the guy, and the result was a shot to the chest. I guess its unclear enough to arise reasonable doubt and get Zimmerman off the hook but to tag him as an innocent hero and the kid as some scum to society is stupid. To proudly post the weapon on gunbroker for $5K is legal and in his right to do so but equally stupid. Again, what has happened to common decency?

Make all the Skittles jokes you like... George Zimmerman is a world class douchbag and a moron with extreme anger issues. He shouldn't be anywhere near firearms. Or women. Or pretty much anyone.

Well, when you call someone a Moron you have to set the Bar somewhere.

I'd set it a wee bit higher than you, but we can disagree.

Zimmerman's neighborhood had a rash of burglaries. Police response was ineffective.

So the residents initiated a Neighborhood Watch.

George volunteered; offerred his time to help his neighbors in a very risky task.

Afterwards, the local Police decided his response was appropriate, that George acted in Self Defense, and no charges were filed.

Much, much later, after a Media Circus, the Jury came to the same conclusion.

I would be grateful to have a fellow Gun Owner and Concerned Neighbor like him living next door, anytime.

Zimmerman is a top shelf moron. This guy posted a picture of the dead kid with a caption "Z-man is a one man army". Call the kid a thug, a punk, deserving of what he gets, whatever you want. The fact is the result was this guy, justified or not, shot and killed an unarmed kid who he claims attacked him. Ok, he was acquitted, he is in the clear, I get it. The least he can do is respect the dead, keep his mouth shut, take back his gun, and go about his life. Common human decency.

Anyone on here who claims they own a gun for self defense and would only use it as a last resort and blah blah should at least agree on that. If any of us were ever unfortunate enough to have to use our weapon to defend ourselves and it resulted in the perpetrator's death, I would hope we have the decency to at the very least respect the dead, realize he paid the ultimate price for his mistake, and move on. Whoever posts pictures of the dead person, insults them after the fact, and acts like a bad ass for using his weapon is a sociopath.

Zimmerman's case is even worse as the facts of the case were unclear at best, the kid was unarmed, had no history of violence (or at least not as bad as Zimmerman's past), was chased down by the guy, and the result was a shot to the chest. I guess its unclear enough to arise reasonable doubt and get Zimmerman off the hook but to tag him as an innocent hero and the kid as some scum to society is stupid. To proudly post the weapon on gunbroker for $5K is legal and in his right to do so but equally stupid. Again, what has happened to common decency?

History of violence has no bearing and why it is so difficult to bring up prior bad acts.

Well, when you call someone a Moron you have to set the Bar somewhere.

I'd set it a wee bit higher than you, but we can disagree.

Zimmerman's neighborhood had a rash of burglaries. Police response was ineffective.

So the residents initiated a Neighborhood Watch.

George volunteered; offerred his time to help his neighbors in a very risky task.

Afterwards, the local Police decided his response was appropriate, that George acted in Self Defense, and no charges were filed.

Much, much later, after a Media Circus, the Jury came to the same conclusion.

I would be grateful to have a fellow Gun Owner and Concerned Neighbor like him living next door, anytime.

Even if we give him a 100% pass on "little trayvon" (and all the BS surrounding it) he's still proven himself to be 110% retarded in the aftermath. You don't get in trouble with the cops/ROs/etc as many times as he has without being part of the problem. No way, not possible. He's a professional shitmagnet, and a moron. A smart person dodges a bullet like that in life, they pretty much disappear and fade off into the woodwork and are never heard from again. Shitmagnets though keep using matches to check the gas level in their cars, though.

He's like "that friend" of yours that is always bitching about their lot in life, wah wah wah, woe is me, etc. Eventually after some time passes you begin to realize that he is a major contributing factor to the problems he faces. Zimmermann is one of those kinds of people.

-Mike

Only the 2005 incident occurred prior to Trayvon's death.

After the horrific Injustice that was perpetrated on him, I am willing to cut George a lot of slack for subsequent incidents.

That's just me. You don't have to agree.

Only the 2005 incident occurred prior to Trayvon's death.

After the horrific Injustice that was perpetrated on him, I am willing to cut George a lot of slack for subsequent incidents.

That's just me. You don't have to agree.

After all that shit though, you would think he would want to stay out of trouble, theres this thing called self preservation. Means no hanging out with stupid people or doing stupid things in stupid places. And even if its the broads fault, he's obviously sucking the big one at staying away from crazy broads.

-Mike

After all that shit though, you would think he would want to stay out of trouble, theres this thing called self preservation. Means no hanging out with stupid people or doing stupid things in stupid places. And even if its the broads fault, he's obviously sucking the big one at staying away from crazy broads.

-Mike

Yes, George needs to have a long talk with Robert Stackowitz about laying low !!

[h=1]Fugitive for 48 Years Found After Filing for Social Security[/h]
apphot92-ap-676x450.jpg

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/206...years-found-after-filing-for-social-security/

Ya, I'm sure that is exactly what was said and how it went down. Smh.....

None of us were there so no one knows what really happened. All we can do is judge the one living person involved based on his current actions. Based on those, the guy is a f*ckin retarded clown.

History of violence has no bearing and why it is so difficult to bring up prior bad acts.

Out of my entire post, that is what you picked up? lol my point is no one should be defending this sh*t stain Zimmerman whether you think he's innocent or not. He was acquitted, legally he's in the clear, no one is debating that. Still, the guy is a tool, has no respect whatsoever, is arguably a sociopath, and is a prime example of the social decay we all complain about. He can't just shut his mouth and move on like a normal person would.

Ya, I'm sure that is exactly what was said and how it went down. Smh.....

None of us were there so no one knows what really happened. All we can do is judge the one living person involved based on his current actions. Based on those, the guy is a f*ckin retarded clown.

Out of my entire post, that is what you picked up? lol my point is no one should be defending this sh*t stain Zimmerman whether you think he's innocent or not. He was acquitted, legally he's in the clear, no one is debating that. Still, the guy is a tool, has no respect whatsoever, is arguably a sociopath, and is a prime example of the social decay we all complain about. He can't just shut his mouth and move on like a normal person would.

The poster reflects what happened according to Eye Witness and Courtroom Testimony.

As I was not there, I can only judge based on facts presented in court.

Last edited:

In my mind, from a legal aspect, he is incontrovertibly innocent. That doesn't mean his presence there, or his behavior in the wake of this BS, shows intelligence on his part, though. It's like that old saying, just because something is legal doesn't mean that it's a really smart thing to do.

I think calling him a sociopath is giving him too much credit, I think he's just a plain old numbskull, america is full of them and he doesn't have the market cornered.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom