Fudd sighting: marshvegas

I think the rimfire ban in many of the action pits and the back 40 is lame. I don't understand why they are afraid of spent 22 brass in the sand/dirt. Where is the common sense in that? Maybe I missed the true reason for the rule.

Now I'm going to stand up for a Harvard rule. The .22 rule I was told was because people don't pick up .22 brass and they want some ranges to remain pristine. If I remember, they were pits used for CAS matches.

I get it. There are 10 other pits without that rule. So I go there if I'm shooting .22.

Now I'm going to stand up for a Harvard rule. The .22 rule I was told was because people don't pick up .22 brass and they want some ranges to remain pristine. If I remember, they were pits used for CAS matches.

I get it. There are 10 other pits without that rule. So I go there if I'm shooting .22.

There are 2 pits where you can shoot .22, not 10 (unless the rules have changed). The smg and the MG ranges. All the others prohibit rimfire.

Now I have ran into a few "Douche Nozzles" and the one thing I find they have in common is that outside of the club they are typically in my opinion people with not much going for them - but the minute they cross the threshold and step on club property they magically become someone. They become range officers, elected leadership and board members - this is the only place in life that they have any clout - and by all means do they let it be known. And then once again when they cross the threshold and leave the club - they are right back to having nothing going for them.

Anyone else notice this or am I nucking futz

Now I have ran into a few "Douche Nozzles" and the one thing I find they have in common is that outside of the club they are typically in my opinion people with not much going for them - but the minute they cross the threshold and step on club property they magically become someone. They become range officers, elected leadership and board members - this is the only place in life that they have any clout - and by all means do they let it be known. And then once again when they cross the threshold and leave the club - they are right back to having nothing going for them.

Not in my personal experience at the club but I have seen it at times elsewhere.

I have seen this first hand at some clubs. At HSC, on the other hand, I see a whole lot of people chipping in to make the place run. The people who step up seem to view themselves as helpful servants more than anything else. The grounds crew is a perfect example. These guys work tirelessly to continuously improve the club facilities. And they're always ready to lend a hand to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom