Ft Hood Shooter is still alive

What I saw in the Video was some idiots speaking their piece about a political position. That's what free speech was all about. Freedom to criticize the government and the Establishment.

What I saw in that video was islamic extremeist terrorists who are justifying terrorism by saying the quaran demands it. They also state they hate our country, our leaders and our people.

Well then Get the F out!!! Why the hell are they here if they hate it? They must have something really important to do to justify staying where they hate being. Gee maybe they are sleepers? Just a thought!!!

If someone put a bullet in their heads today I would applaud. In fact that is the only language those animal understand. [angry][angry][angry]

Chatter and comments on other sites remark about the responses of the many troops there who have already been under fire on previous tours and reacted like Pros.
They saved not only their own lives but many of the wounded by knowing what to do for a wounded person and not freaking like a civilian.
I can't say it enough. When I compare the GIs of my day, late 60s early 70s, with these kids there are so much better. I do not disparage my brothers in arms, I only recognise the quality of the men & women we field today.

You know there will be moderate Muslims as well as what we prefer to call radical Muslims. The Muslim leadership is largely to blame for the current state of hatred brought about on both sides. Take a look at a quote from the great Iranian Ayatollah:

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini:

“Islam’s jihad is a struggle against idolatry, sexual deviation, plunder, repression, and cruelty. The war waged by [non-Islamic] conquerors, however, aims at promoting lust and animal pleasures. They care not if whole countries are wiped out and many families left homeless. But those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under [God’s law]. ...

Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors!

There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”

--Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini: Islam Is Not a Religion of Pacifists (1942)

the topic of this thread is the shooting in Tx.

If you don't want this thread to go the way of the other one,

Stay on topic !

Whats the matter......did that question strike a nerve? It is completely germane to the situation in total. I resent your interference.

the topic of this thread is the shooting in Tx.

If you don't want this thread to go the way of the other one,

Stay on topic !

You are right. The thread has drifted and the topic is that "the shooter is still alive." On that subject I'd venture to say that we're wasting resources by keeping him alive so that he can face a firing squad. Pull the plug on the guy and let him go where he belongs.

You are right. The thread has drifted and the topic is that "the shooter is still alive." On that subject I'd venture to say that we're wasting resources by keeping him alive so that he can face a firing squad. Pull the plug on the guy and let him go where he belongs.

Its like virtually every other thread on this board that drifts or is hijacked by complete immature silliness. Funny how it gets moderator's attention when a germane non PC question is asked.

Is that just coincidental?

From Mark Steyn

Friday, November 06, 2009

Shooting Raises Fears For Sanity Of Entire Western World [Mark Steyn]

The Headline of the Day, from the BBC:

Shooting Raises Fears For Muslims In US Army

Really? Right now the body count stands at:

Non-Muslims 13
Muslims 0​

I was reading from some of this kind of coverage on the Rush Limbaugh show today. Even if you are concerned that it would be terribly unfair if all Muslims were to be tarred by Major Hasan's brush, it is, to put it at its mildest, the grossest bad taste to default every single time within minutes to the position that what's of most interest about an actual actrocity with real victims is that it may provoke an entirely hypothetical atrocity with entirely hypothetical victims. I refer you yet again to this note-perfect parody:

British Muslims Fear Repercussions Over Tomorrow's Train Bombing​

This kind of media coverage is really a form of mental illness far more advanced than whatever Major Hasan's lawyers eventually enter in mitigation, and apparently pandemic, at least among the western media.

On a related note, from David Horowitz: "Is everybody out of their mind?"

Bonus: "We're the ones who love death - our own."

11/06 06:28 PMShare

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/fort_hood_xjP9yGrJN7gl7zdsJ31vnJ

Fort Hood's 9/11

Islamist terror strikes US again

By: Ralph Peters

On Thursday afternoon, a radicalized Muslim US Army officer shouting "Allahu Akbar!" committed the worst act of terror on American soil since 9/11. And no one wants to call it an act of terror or associate it with Islam.

What cowards we are. Political correctness killed those patriotic Americans at Ft. Hood as surely as the Islamist gunman did. And the media treat it like a case of non-denominational shoplifting.

This was a terrorist act. When an extremist plans and executes a murderous plot against our unarmed soldiers to protest our efforts to counter Islamist fanatics, it’s an act of terror. Period.

When the terrorist posts anti-American hate-speech on the Web; apparently praises suicide bombers and uses his own name; loudly criticizes US policies; argues (as a psychiatrist, no less) with his military patients over the worth of their sacrifices; refuses, in the name of Islam, to be photographed with female colleagues; lists his nationality as "Palestinian" in a Muslim spouse-matching program, and parades around central Texas in a fundamentalist playsuit — well, it only seems fair to call this terrorist an "Islamist terrorist."

But the president won’t. Despite his promise to get to all the facts. Because there’s no such thing as "Islamist terrorism" in ObamaWorld.

And the Army won’t. Because its senior leaders are so sick with political correctness that pandering to America-haters is safer than calling terrorism "terrorism."

And the media won’t. Because they have more interest in the shooter than in our troops — despite their crocodile tears.

Maj. Nadal Malik Hasan planned this terrorist attack and executed it in cold blood. The resulting massacre was the first tragedy. The second was that he wasn’t killed on the spot.

Hasan survived. Now the rest of us will have to foot his massive medical bills. Activist lawyers will get involved, claiming "harassment" drove him temporarily insane. There’ll be no end of trial delays. At best, taxpayer dollars will fund his prison lifestyle for decades to come, since our politically correct Army leadership wouldn’t dare pursue or carry out the death penalty.

Maj. Hasan will be a hero to Islamist terrorists abroad and their sympathizers here. While US Muslim organizations decry his acts publicly, Hasan will be praised privately. And he’ll have the last laugh.

But Hasan isn’t the sole guilty party. The US Army’s unforgivable political correctness is also to blame for the casualties at Ft. Hood.

Given the myriad warning signs, it’s appalling that no action was taken against a man apparently known to praise suicide bombers and openly damn US policy. But no officer in his chain of command, either at Walter Reed Army Medical Center or at Ft. Hood, had the guts to take meaningful action against a dysfunctional soldier and an incompetent doctor.

Had Hasan been a Lutheran or a Methodist, he would’ve been gone with the simoon. But officers fear charges of discrimination when faced with misconduct among protected minorities.

Now 12 soldiers and a security guard lie dead. 31 soldiers were wounded, 28 of them seriously. If heads don’t roll in this maggot’s chain of command, the Army will have shamed itself beyond moral redemption.

There’s another important issue, too. How could the Army allow an obviously incompetent and dysfunctional psychiatrist to treat our troubled soldiers returning from war? An Islamist whacko is counseled for arguing with veterans who’ve been assigned to his care? And he’s not removed from duty? What planet does the Army live on?

For the first time since I joined the Army in 1976, I’m ashamed of its dereliction of duty. The chain of command protected a budding terrorist who was waving one red flag after another. Because it was safer for careers than doing something about him.

Get ready for the apologias. We’ve already heard from the terrorist’s family that "he’s a good American." In their world, maybe he is.

But when do we, the American public, knock off the PC nonsense?

A disgruntled Muslim soldier murdered his officers way back in 2003, in Kuwait, on the eve of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Recently? An American mullah shoots it out with the feds in Detroit. A Muslim fanatic attacks an Arkansas recruiting station. A Muslim media owner, after playing the peace card, beheads his wife. A Muslim father runs over his daughter because she’s becoming too Westernized.

Muslim terrorist wannabes are busted again and again. And we’re assured that "Islam’s a religion of peace."

I guarantee you that the Obama administration’s non-response to the Ft. Hood attack will mock the memory of our dead.

Personally I'm thrilled the guy is alive. That means we might actually get some answers about what happened.

From the very first reports it looks like a lone nut-case using his freakout over deployment to bolster his religious craziness over the edge.

If there's more, the truth will come out. I'll volunteer in spirit to pull the switch on him when it's time but for now we have a lve perp. That's a good thing. It means we can get answers.

Personally I'm thrilled the guy is alive. That means we might actually get some answers about what happened.

From the very first reports it looks like a lone nut-case using his freakout over deployment to bolster his religious craziness over the edge.

If there's more, the truth will come out. I'll volunteer in spirit to pull the switch on him when it's time but for now we have a lve perp. That's a good thing. It means we can get answers.

Answers to what ?

He killed American soldiers on US soil.

He is Muslim.

Do you want to rehabilitate him ?

Maybe have a sit down and a talk over some beers ?

Maybe this is just a big misunderstanding ?

Damn dude,I see why you voted for Obama.

Last edited:

I would have been thrilled that he's alive too , , , but only if they allowed waterboarding, drawing and quartering or electrifying his testicles to get whatever info he wanted to share . . . before his demise!

But since that's all off the table, I hope he dies a long, slow, painful death . . . even if someone were to accidentally step on his oxygen tubing.

With the Big "O" in the WH, he's likely to get a very light sentence (or have it commuted by the Big "O") . . . and that I would not want to see happen.

Answers to what ?

He killed American soldiers on US soil.

He is Muslim.

Do you want to rehabilitate him ?

Maybe have a sit down and a talk over some beers ?

Maybe this is just a big misunderstanding ?

Damn dude,I see why you voted for Obama.

Are you really so totally ignorant you fail to see why a live perp that can give answers is better than a corpse? Or are you so blinded by your fear that you are looking to lash out at the other and to Hell with the truth of what actually happened?

What if he had accomplices? What if this was planned long in advance, what if it really was a case of one more nutjob going over the edge and the religion is coincidental?

Do the answers to those questions seem unimportant to you?

Or is this yet another case of making it all about Obama? And you call other people sheep? You make me laugh. [rofl]

I just caught a report on the shooting where a spokesman (military, I believe) stated that the shooter fired 100 rounds. From what I have heard, the shooter had two handguns and the attack was of a rather short time span. These conditions make it unlikely that he had the time or a free hand to perform a reload. How did he get 100 rounds off?

It's unfortunate that so many people here, on what I'd consider an intelligent group, need to pull their heads out of the MSM's asses before rushing to judgment.

1) There is no way one guy allegedly with just 2 handguns caused the damage he did in the environment he was in.
2) There is video of him only a few hours earlier in a convenience store, going through his casual routine, not symptomatic of someone plotting something like this. There is nothing bizarre about this video other than the fact the MSM loves the fact he's wearing Muslim attire resembling a sleepwear.
3) Information from the scene was both contradictory and spotty, it's still obvious that no one knows jack.
4) The timing is all to convenient as tomorrow we get a power usurping health care bill voted on, while massive tea parties take place in Washington.

So, how about all you ass clowns that drink whatever kool-aid the MSM feeds you give it more than 36 hours before assuming this guy deserves whatever. Call it tin-foil theory or whatever you like.. but reality is you'll look like an idiot in the long run if you buy into such positions so swiftly.

If he was labeled a right-wing extremists, you wouldn't rush to judgment so fast now would you?

EDIT:
"It has been confirmed that Hasan was an Army psychiatrist at Fort Hood. Psychiatrists have a history of “self-medication” because of the easy access they have to psychotropic drugs." "In almost every major mass shooting over the past two decades, since anti-depressant drugs became popular, the killer has been on SSRI’s – serotonin reuptake inhibitors." The establishment media, allied closely as it is with the pharmaceutical industry, uniformly fails to stress this common factor, preferring instead to blame shootings on gun rights or, as in the case of Hasan, political motives."

Last edited:
That is pretty far past tin-foil theory.

If taking into consideration the possibility that the major news outlets are ignoring facts for favor of ratings and/or to appease the intelligence community, is 'beyond tinfoil' best of luck to you sir.

It is one thing to be a skeptic of alternative point of view, it is another to be a skeptic of alternative views for the sole purpose of being a skeptic and coming across as a keyboard warrior in the name of all that is popular.

I just caught a report on the shooting where a spokesman (military, I believe) stated that the shooter fired 100 rounds. From what I have heard, the shooter had two handguns and the attack was of a rather short time span. These conditions make it unlikely that he had the time or a free hand to perform a reload. How did he get 100 rounds off?

Five 20 round magazines go by pretty fast when you are pulling the trigger as quickly as you can.

US bases will never have armed off duty soldiers on them. you guys should get used to that right now and stop with the "well if they did.."; well they wont, and they never will. there are a lot of reasons, some good some bad that soldiers arent allowed to carry. weapons and ammo are highly secured while on post.
But soldiers ON DUTY ON POST should be armed or at least given the choice.

US bases will never have armed off duty soldiers on them. you guys should get used to that right now and stop with the "well if they did.."; well they wont, and they never will. there are a lot of reasons, some good some bad that soldiers arent allowed to carry. weapons and ammo are highly secured while on post.
But soldiers ON DUTY ON POST should be armed or at least given the choice.

They are, their called MPs.

Five 20 round magazines go by pretty fast when you are pulling the trigger as quickly as you can.
Exactly. Three 30 round mags plus 6 rounds from a revolver that's dropped once emptied also gets one close to 100.

Those who find it difficult to believe that someone could get off 100 rounds in 3 minutes or so with a revolver and a semi-automatic pistol with a couple of magazines need to got to the range and try it (assuming one has a pistol and is not just a keyboard cowboy). I suspect you will find it is quite possible, particular if one doesn't shoot like a bullseye match or long-range accuracy content.

Back
Top Bottom