Freezers are filling up.

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
So far son Lance in NH took a deer by bow and Little Jack took one by rifle. Last Sat. they both tagged out at the family deer camp in Maine. Lance still has a NH gun tag and Jack has a NH bow tag. Then, of course Mass will be coming up. The way that these guys tip over deer, we may see more coming. Jack.

My season starts Nov 26. Have the vacation time already scheduled. High hopes for this year's Devens hunt.

Good going. I talked to a buddy of mine this morning, that's about 60, both him and his wife, hunters their entire lives have a zero score thus far this year.

Mines full in September 15th. CT archery. Put meat in the freezer early so you can let them walk and look for antlers the rest of the year. Shooting does in late October/November is definately a no no if you want a big buck. Gotta let dink bucks and does walk, the does are what might bring in something big chasing or rutting.

I actually ignore all deer hunting from End of September til pre- Rut to keep my spots fresh and unhunted.

I got picked for Wachusett hunt as well.....they made me buy a doe tag for it. But I likely won't use it, even then I'll be looking for a decent buck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom