• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need a beaver trapper- Turner, Maine area

rogerk

NES Member
I’m up at deer camp and noticed the beavers have been wiping out my trees and making one hell of a mess in the process.

Send me a pm for directions.

Contact your Inland Fish and Wildlife, They should have list of those that trap that area who are willing to be called.

There are very few trappers anymore, at least up here. The goddamn animal rights/anti-fur idiots have depressed the market. It used to be, theyd gladly come by and trap out your beaver, but now, you'll probably have to pay.
We have yearly issues with them on the snowmobile trails. The local Warden said to me "sometimes people shoot them" and walked away.

You can also go to the Maine Trappers Association website and contact someone there and see if they have anyone in your area.

I'm speachless🫣
No, really. I'm talking about the for legged creature with the big paddle tail. Honestly.

Actually, in Maine it was served in many restaurants many years ago.

Ya, I know. In not helping my case. This is going to go sideways even more. Bunch of dirty old men 😎

Screw it. Let it rip. I can take it.

There are very few trappers anymore, at least up here. The goddamn animal rights/anti-fur idiots have depressed the market. It used to be, theyd gladly come by and trap out your beaver, but now, you'll probably have to pay.
We have yearly issues with them on the snowmobile trails. The local Warden said to me "sometimes people shoot them" and walked away.
Not sure why I had these random, unrelated thoughts ;) but one can get a very effective suppressor for 22 caliber air rifles- no tax stamps necessary. Also there are cheap night scopes that allows one to do some wildlife viewing in case a certain species is most active after dark.

Back
Top Bottom