Fish pics

etyrebe8.jpg
6lb Lg Mouth.JPG

6lb. 23 inches. Caught at rocky pond in northborough this morning.

I took the picture with my hand because everyone always comments on how large my hands are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No shit i saw you guys when i was walking out pulling my jet sled you guys were also leaving in the gator. If you go to post 235 on here i got that @ rocky 3 weeks ago first flag

Nice Fish. My father lives up through the woods on ball st in Northborough. He has a path from his house through the farm to the water. Not sure why, but that was my first time fishing the pond. I'm gonna start fishing it more.

- - - Updated - - -

My boy on Sunday in Templeton. 6+Lb, 20 inches

View attachment 93276

Nice Fish!

0126041232.jpg

These look liked hogs coming through the hole. Up until last summer, my personal best was a 2 footer. I had a couple this size.

Another great day on the ice! I had 2 flags first thing this morning, both times got the fish to the hole and the line parted, 3rd flag I got the fish. and I know it was the same fish cause it had both my hooks in its face! Managed 6 nice bows by 1:30, quite a few flags and a few missed bites, a wonderful day none the less!

Also glad to day I fanially got my boy one the hardwater as he loved it!
azyjajuz.jpg
za9uqyvu.jpg

zabu8eby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First trout of the season for my daughter. I have to figure what is up with my damn iPhone. The colors are way off, it looks like some silly Instagram color filter.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom