• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fish pics

Pic is a bit blurry, but the camera was under water for half hour when I was fishing before I caught this 45" mid 30# fish last night. The tag and tape is for a catch and release tournament I've been in all year. Next week is the final round of the playoffs and hopefully this fish gets us in it.
PA030319.jpg

y9y6utaz.jpg

Caught this the other night. My biggest fish ever. Kicking myself for not having a scale..... Dad isn't the best at taking pictures either lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

holy crap that thing is HUGE!

Heres one for 45collector, if he could only leave that Rustang alone and fish...
View attachment 81117

If you're heading there tonight I'll meet up with you. Don't forget, besides the Mustang that I'm spending tons of time on, I also have a gf I've only been with for 3 months so I'm cashing in on all the new honey time I can until, like all of them, it slows to a crawl over time. [wink]

What did you catch that beast on? I bet you will go out and buy a scale now. Nice fish!

Bought one the next day lol. Caught a few 2.5 lb ones. I guessed their weight and thought they were just over a pound. So maybe I underestimated my big one at 8-9:)

I caught it on a medium orange rapala jerk bait. I have tons of luck with those baits

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Took a break from tuna wishing and got some toggin in, gonna go again tomorrow and Monday. Tight lines!

8822D7BA-069D-450D-BB60-02D1AA933513-36135-0000076222481C5A_zps5dc43068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal best largemouth last summer from a kayak on a spinnerbait
and med/heavy 7 1/2 foot shimano crucial rod. Bass weighed six pounds.
I didn't have a scale but my brother did. That's him weighing it for me.
6poundbass_zps90158308.jpg

weighin_zpsefdab7f6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom