• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First impressions of my XDm40...

dont they sell 10rders for it?

they do for the xD, but I was inquiring about the xDm which they only have 16 rders for .40 and 19 rds for 9mm. I did hear that they were "working on" neutered mags for the xDm for states like CA....[rolleyes] but not quite out yet

they do for the xD, but I was inquiring about the xDm which they only have 16 rders for .40 and 19 rds for 9mm. I did hear that they were "working on" neutered mags for the xDm for states like CA....[rolleyes] but not quite out yet

I see. Didnt realize that, or that the xdm uses different mags.

There's an XD40 in Milford for, ouch! $1,100 [crying]. I haven't held any other firearm that felt *absolutely* right in my hand. Damn 'the list.'

You guys are both talking about the same gun. Its a consignment so the owner set that price. I agree about the feel, its like an extension of your arm.

You guys are both talking about the same gun. Its a consignment so the owner set that price. I agree about the feel, its like an extension of your arm.

the xd's i have seen in milford listed for 1100 werent consignment. Either way I do not think that is something that should be talked about so openly.

which guys? xD and xDm are two different guns.

the xd's i have seen in milford listed for 1100 werent consignment. Either way I do not think that is something that should be talked about so openly.

Jeez...steep price. Whats hush hush here hollewud?

Back
Top Bottom