Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

If that is true, I'm definitely getting one. Been holding off purchase a Sig 938 for a while, much prefer a striker fire CCW.

It sure does look like a slightly slimmed down version of the G26. I was hoping for a frame size similar to the 42 or Kahr PM9. Damn.

So it appears real info has been leaked: [video]https://youtu.be/uQxthaOJ8Dw[/video]

I'm pissed. 6+1? $580 MSRP? Come on Glock!

I was sure I'd be selling my Ruger LC9s and getting this the moment it came out. Between these details and the reliability issues the early G42s had, it looks like I'll pass. I may be alone on this but I'm thoroughly disappointed.

Merged this thread.

Whats to be pissed about? MSRP is crap, that means it'll be a lot less. 6+1 is about typical, whats an LC9s? like 7+1? lol.

The whaambulance is right on cue. [rofl]

Not to mention this video is just a reguritation of the stuff weve seen already.

-Mike

I hope it is better than the 42.
I love my 42 so far. I just got it from my dealer not too long ago, so I've only shot about 100 rounds through it but hasn't missed a beat yet. Even a few mags of Leigh defense XP rounds threw it. I carry it everywhere.

I've long wanted a single stack glock 9mm but now that I have my 42, I'm in no rush. Especially given the specs and possible price of the 43.

Well on the bright side it's lighter than the S&W Shield. One of my issues with the Shield is it's heavier than a G19.

Is this true? If so, that's actually kinda retarded. [rofl] I didn't think it was THAT heavy...

ETA: A G19 is like 23 oz, a Shield is like 18.... and that is kinda retarded, but the shield is a bigger pistol than this presumptive G43 is, so that sort of makes sense.

-Mike

Last edited:
I'm going to buy one, bubba stipple it, put speedsights or a ghost ring on it, and a crimson trace laser grip. Just for the hilarity of it all.

I should buy one and cerakote the slide purple. [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Longer, taller, wider, heavier, and later to the market than a PM9. But it's a Glock so it'll sell anyway.

EDIT: At least it's cheaper.

I don't really think the gun was ever going to compete with the PM9. Frankly nothing does, and probably nothing will, for the foreseeable future.

-Mike

you should def ghostring it.

Should get it cerokoted to look all worn and shitty, that is the thing to do these days.

#battleworn

Why train hard when you can go hard in the paint. lol When your gun looks like it operated... but your sights be squeaky clean.
3392808_01_custom_glock_30s_640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom