Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

If Glock announces a double stack version of the G42 I will probably shit my pants from laughter. And the lamentations of NES wouldbe straight epic.

I mean the g42 is a success so why wouldn't a g19/23 sized 380? It will sell like hot cakes. [rofl]

There are plenty of other ones floating around. The non MA shield is pretty good (w/o safety lever), LC9s, Kahr CW9/PM9/P9.... if you're jonesing that bad, not hard to find something easily.

-Mike

I just got a Shield (no safety) and installed an Apex trigger. Very happy with it

Someone may have released the image of it but its questionable

Now ive looked at it and bothe the slide serrations, and grip texture line counts are the same.. so its probably a photoshop but it is done pretty well

Glock-43-1.jpg

Last edited:

Now ive looked at it and bothe the slide serrations, and grip texture line counts are the same.. so its probably a photoshop but it is done pretty well

I posted this in another thread back in February, but that didn't go anywhere. Apparently some FFLs have already gotten pricing information on Glock's new single-stack 9mm. It's supposed to be very similar in size to the G42, so that could be the reason your "counts" are the same.

We should know more in about a week.

Glock-43-1.jpg

I agree. I also doubt it will be called a 43. Glock doesn't go in numerical order.

Well if it indeed ends up being the single stack 9 that has everyone's sperm counts on the rise, I just hope glock does something tragic like alter the grip angle or mag release location....that would be epic funny up around NES

Well if it indeed ends up being the single stack 9 that has everyone's sperm counts on the rise, I just hope glock does something tragic like alter the grip angle or mag release location....that would be epic funny up around NES

[rofl]

And only release them in fruity colors, magazine disconnect and external frame mounted safety, with proprietary sights.

So, if it is a single stack Glock, does that mean it will suck half as much as a double stack Glock?

Or will it be like Lite beer? Half the thickness, all the suck.

http://www.calegalmags DOT com/Glock-43-9mm--10rd-Single-Stack-Magazine-_p_1221.html

Glock 43 9mm - 10rd Single Stack Magazine

Part Number Glock 43 9mm SS Mag
Description
Factory Glock 43 9mm - 10 Round Single Stack Magazine

RELEASE DATE: Set for the end of this Spring. Exact date TBA

Caliber = 9mm

Capacity = 10 Rounds

Attention: This new factory Glock 9mm single stack magazine is NOT compatible with any of the standard double stack 9mm Glock magazines (ie Glock 17,19,26,34)

http://www.calegalmags DOT com/Glock-43-9mm--10rd-Single-Stack-Magazine-_p_1221.html

Description

Caliber = 9mm

Capacity = 10 Rounds

Attention: This new factory Glock 9mm single stack magazine is NOT compatible with any of the standard double stack 9mm Glock magazines (ie Glock 17,19,26,34)

This is the first solid evidence that glock is cooking something. Thanks. Time to empty the belt for this babe.

Description

Caliber = 9mm

Capacity = 10 Rounds

Link not working. Here's a better one. http://www.calegalmags.com/Glock-43-9mm--10rd-Single-Stack-Magazine-_p_1221.html
Interesting. A magazine for an, as yet, non existent gun???? I got on the wait list. [laugh]

fark me, 10 rds. What a disappointment. I want a 6 rounder just like g42 so it can be concealed perfectly.

You guys are braying and so on over a magazine on some site? Some guy that works there probably just put that up to screw with
people. [rofl] If it's actually legit it might be an extended mag, too. It wouldn't be the first time some gun company made a single stack 9mm mag that hung below the grip frame. Sig P239 10 rounders are perfect example of this. Not being tarded dictates that if this gun is real, it's more than likely going to be a 6+1 or 7+1 type configuration, possibly with a funky extended finger lip thing that gives you an extra round as an option.

-Mike

I hope you guys are right. I just need a slim version of g26. And full length 10 rds frame will be pointless for me at least

Back
Top Bottom