Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

I'm already in line for mine, and I don't even know what it is yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner instead of Tapatalk.

If its a glock .22 trainer i'll cry of disapointment

That is about the only new Glock product I would be excited about, assuming it had a similar threaded adapter like the M&P.

Glock fan boys will be wetting their panties over this.

Only the ones that want a gun that is too big AND too small to be useful.

And if they do it'll be even bigger than the 42. Meanwhile I've been happily carrying a PM9 for years.

Yawn.

When I get around to looking for something smaller then my G19 to carry, the PM9 (or what ever the cheaper free state model is) is exactly what I will be buying.

The pm9 is a great little carry gun, but Kahr's magazines are notoriously crappy. I had a base plate slide off of one and it, the spring and 6 rounds end up on the ground. Something in the same size and 9mm made by glock will put my kahr out to pasture.

The pm9 is a great little carry gun, but Kahr's magazines are notoriously crappy. I had a base plate slide off of one and it, the spring and 6 rounds end up on the ground. Something in the same size and 9mm made by glock will put my kahr out to pasture.

Except Glock won't make it that small.

Now we will just have to wait for some cops to buy them and decide they don't like them and sell them, so we can get them. Is that not the only way in Mass to get a new model glock?

Now we will just have to wait for some cops to buy them and decide they don't like them and sell them, so we can get them. Is that not the only way in Mass to get a new model glock?

I could go buy one the day that it was released if I wanted too.

Ha. I did search some old posts but didn't come up with much. Not talking about straw purchase, but actual leo dealer turn ins. Other methods being people moving into the state with them, or finding a dealer who just doesn't care about AG regs, or just waiting to magically see them in the classifieds and getting one there.

Don't want to beat the dead horse too hard. Sorry if I'm still missing ways to get it done.

For me, it would have to be significantly smaller/thinner than the g26, otherwise I don't see the point.

Let's hope not. I am waiting for a thinner 9mm like forever now.

There are plenty of other ones floating around. The non MA shield is pretty good (w/o safety lever), LC9s, Kahr CW9/PM9/P9.... if you're jonesing that bad, not hard to find something easily.

-Mike

There are plenty of other ones floating around. The non MA shield is pretty good (w/o safety lever), LC9s, Kahr CW9/PM9/P9.... if you're jonesing that bad, not hard to find something easily.

-Mike

I want a glock though. Sitting with my G42 for now.

Going to have to be real nice for me to buy one, can't use any of my currently owned mags or holsters.

If the slide is not thinner than g26 them it's useless

They already made a G19. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Ha. I did search some old posts but didn't come up with much. Not talking about straw purchase, but actual leo dealer turn ins. Other methods being people moving into the state with them, or finding a dealer who just doesn't care about AG regs, or just waiting to magically see them in the classifieds and getting one there.

Don't want to beat the dead horse too hard. Sorry if I'm still missing ways to get it done.

For me, it would have to be significantly smaller/thinner than the g26, otherwise I don't see the point.

The first rule of Gen4 Glock Club is you don't talk about Gen4 Glock Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom