FInal Push Back on ERPO - Please Call Baker's Office Immediately.

He does not care! Call all you want waste of time on feel good legislation He will not veto anything gun related in this Commie state.what Democrats want Democrats get

^^^ it’s not about him caring, he’s a pol, of course he doesn't care. It’s about letting them know that we care, that we’re watching, that we won’t just roll over, that we’ve lived our lives peacefully and worked hard and paid our taxes and followed all the rules even if we didn't like them or agree with them, that we’re pissed and we vote and we’re only going to take this kind of BS for so long before something breaks loose.

^^^ it’s not about him caring, he’s a pol, of course he doesn't care. It’s about letting them know that we care, that we’re watching, that we won’t just roll over, that we’ve lived our lives peacefully and worked hard and paid our taxes and followed all the rules even if we didn't like them or agree with them, that we’re pissed and we vote and we’re only going to take this kind of BS for so long before something breaks loose.

Right, OK, so you let him/them know you 'care', that you watch, so what? Maybe you won't roll over but they are all rolling over you/us.

‘The Bounty’ was captained the same way / until it wasn’t. People can only be pushed so far, and when it gets to be unpalatable, it ends one way or the other.

Called earlier and got Kyle on the phone, seemed fairly receptive and said they’re getting a ton of calls on this.

He asked me what parts of the bill was I opposed too, and just as I started speaking my POS GD MF Apple product somehow hung up on me and called GD Aamaco Transmissions who I haven’t had business with in 10yrs. Almost threw my phone out the window.

Called back and took another 20mins waiting and then got Will on the phone, seemed immediately disinterested so I asked to speak to Kyle again as he sounded more interested than just checking boxes.

Kyle was busy so I spoke to Will, made it clear that he should take notes to pass on to the Gov about who elected him, what promises he made, and how disappointed so many of us are.

I explained clearly that I’ve been a LEO for over 2 decades in Boston, and that not ONCE, have I ever had an issue with nor have I ever had to take into custody a licensed gun owner in all that time for any reason and that from my experience LTC holders are the most polite and respectful people to encounter during a shift.

I told them that they really need to start concentrating on the gangbangers, murderers and rapists that they keep letting out the revolving door and stop making law abiding citizens into overnight criminals and that it was mind boggling to me as a LEO that this even has to be discussed.

Gave my contact info to verify who I am if needed, told them I and most LEO’s that I know, except politically appointed CoP’s, strongly oppose ERPO and to please remind Mr Baker who elected him. I also stated that I would very much like a call from the Gov to make my concerns known personally, from someone that has had to deal with real, very violent, career criminals, not the imaginary ones that only push a single political agenda to further the Attorney Generals or some politicians career.

I doubt I’ll get my call, unless it’s to tell me I’m fired. F**k it. I’m tired and disgusted anyway, but at least made it clear what and who’s side I’m on.
Great work - I think this is the tack we should be on. Let's make it clear that we're not just OFWGs here. The game is identity, show how broad a constituency we are. Queer, cops, Jews, teachers - give them the speech from the end of Fight Club. "Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... f*** with us."

I called around 2:30. The person took my information but really didn't ask much. I did state that it would not make people safer.

Right, OK, so you let him/them know you 'care', that you watch, so what? Maybe you won't roll over but they are all rolling over you/us.

I’m confused. Your avatar says #gunvote, your post above this one says you caved in (assuming that means you called also) yet you feel the need to call me out somehow for also calling?

You sound as though you already gave up. If that’s the case please don’t project your shit on me just because I haven’t yet.

I just realized something; my brother (in the can for life - and doesn’t really care for me) could file one against me. He checks the boxes as a relative and can claim I’ve been acting strangely (because after all what are they going to do to him) and bingo - I’m screwed. Without the harassment protection, that isn’t even a point of contention at the hearing (if I even get one before the knock on the door).

Good job robjax

A 2500 fine looks pretty cheap to me to royally screw someone over. The judge is just going to waive the fine and pat him on the back telling him thanks for the warning. Take the property first, due process later and all.

I’m confused. Your avatar says #gunvote, your post above this one says you caved in (assuming that means you called also) yet you feel the need to call me out somehow for also calling?

You sound as though you already gave up. If that’s the case please don’t project your shit on me just because I haven’t yet.

Who's "calling you out"? You called? Good for you. I was just stating the facts that it's a waste of time in this state.

I called, and asked how many calls they have gotten and he was honest he said the phones ha e been lighting up all week. I know it’s going to get passed but we just can’t give up and say f*** it. Almost 450,000 gun owners imagine if we all voted and called we could have our own bathrooms.

I think Faker is due for a last minute vacation so Polito can sign this POS.
Funny you should mention that, I was just kidding around with my coworkers yesterday asking what odds Vegas would put on him somehow being out of state when that gets to his desk.

Keep calling - it will make a difference maybe get those fixes that we are looking for.
Or you can be a lazy $h1te and do nothing while you ride the coat-tails of others who do.

voice votes should be illegal. it should be a matter of public record wrt how a pol voted.

Their refusal to record their votes, along with their exemption from open meeting and public records laws, is a brazen demonstration of their contempt for us. They do it for the same reason a dog licks itself . . .

Who's "calling you out"? You called? Good for you. I was just stating the facts that it's a waste of time in this state.

Good, we both called. You think it’s a waste of time to keep fighting, I don’t. Your snarky response was meant to do what? Make me also want to quit? Were you just whining for the sake of whining? I don’t know, regardless;

“There’s two types of men in this world, those with guns, and those who dig. You dig.”

Good, we both called. You think it’s a waste of time to keep fighting, I don’t. Your snarky response was meant to do what? Make me also want to quit? Were you just whining for the sake of whining? I don’t know, regardless;

“There’s two types of men in this world, those with guns, and those who dig. You dig.”

Did you forget something this morning?!

On hold for nearly 20 minutes before I had to bail and leave a VM.

I have my doubts about the govanator phone being that busy.

Sending another donation to Comm2A to fight back persecution of the law abiding citizenry.

What was supposed to be a Mental Health bill was completely transformed into an abusive victimizing property confiscation pos legislature. Any dirt bag that resided in your house can swat you out of spite with little repercussion.

Watch who you take into your home in Massachuspitts.

Baker's office is probably getting more calls from moms than they are from our side. They are very good at this game and have more resources than we do.

Baker's office is probably getting more calls from moms than they are from our side. They are very good at this game and have more resources than we do.

Must be nice to have all those millions to pay people to do nothing but call all day long. Wonder how many are actually MA residents. :emoji_thinking:

Must be nice to have all those millions to pay people to do nothing but call all day long. Wonder how many are actually MA residents. :emoji_thinking:
Exactly, I'm guessing less than half are calling from MA. All they need to do is tie up the phone lines and our message doesn't get through.

Done. Also few co-workers at my job called. I’m skeptical. A lot of people called during the bump stock vote and it passed no problem. Baker is a fake.

Back
Top Bottom