Feeling anti-tactical

lucky you. My son is on a meat kick. and that meat has to be on a stick. where I can't feed him chicken teriyaki all day, I make my own for him when I do my weekly chicken cooking of about 5# of meat for myself, and about a # for Charlie....

I mean, its better than when he was on his Dunkin Donuts Munchkins kick....that made for a nasty and frequent diaper change.

So my son would eat nothing but blueberries yesterday, long story short I just changed his morning poop diaper and everything in it was black. Does that make it a tactical diaper change?

My tactiqueeniness depends on whether or not I have the $ to spend on it. Lately, it's only been a custom holster for my belt. Currently, I've been spending more time and funds on a preban build.

I'm building a wood stock AR in 6.5 Grendel. Is that steam punk tactical?
[rofl] that one is pretty good!

It's always a struggle. If you are too tactical, you are a TackleBerry... If you aren't tactical enough, you are a FUDD.
If I was good at graphic design, I would make a Tactical Fudd Yin Yang.

Or would it be better as a Venn Diagram - trying to find the balance of both FUDD and Tactical....

It's always a struggle. If you are too tactical, you are a TackleBerry... If you aren't tactical enough, you are a FUDD.

If I was good at graphic design, I would make a Tactical Fudd Yin Yang.

[rofl]

So I'm just getting into the tacticalness, and now you say we're moving away from it? WTF! #battleworn is still a thing though, right?

Last week I threw out my camo tactical flip-flops. I'm hanging on to my camo tactical tooth brush and floss dispenser though. Can't be an operator operating operationally without those.

Most of my gun stuff is black, but its because I dont live in the dessert or the woods. Not a whole lot of options other than plain black. I have a backpack and some gloves in desert tan or coyote or whateverthefck and I feel like an ass so I dont want to take it out of the house.

lucky you. My son is on a meat kick. and that meat has to be on a stick. where I can't feed him chicken teriyaki all day, I make my own for him when I do my weekly chicken cooking of about 5# of meat for myself, and about a # for Charlie....

I mean, its better than when he was on his Dunkin Donuts Munchkins kick....that made for a nasty and frequent diaper change.
Meat on stick is better than tactical bacon in a can.

Sent from my C6522N using Tapatalk

If someone painted their S&W 500 black would that make them super tactical or move them beyond Full Retard status to something we humans can't even comprehend?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01477.jpg
    DSC01477.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 281
  • nhjpta01q6.jpg
    nhjpta01q6.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 206
Basic fundamentals are lost among young and new shooters with out guidance.
I was at the range dropping off a recent sale and there was a young man with a nice AR A4 flat top with a night force scope. He was shooting federal gold medal match. Was bitching like a little whining little kid. Old guy yelled out. It ain't your gun it you. You don't know how to shoot. Oh did that get things going. Old man said give me 45 min with you and one of my rifles and I will guarantee you will shoot that over priced thing better..... Old man pulled out a single shot 22 and proceeded to get that guy shooting nice tight groups @ 50 yards. Went back to his AR and proceeds to pull of 3 5 shot groups just around the 1moa area. Huge improvement and only a 45min lesson from a FUDD.

Old guy? Old man? FUUDD? Don't you mean trained shooter that knows a bit about what he's doing at the range? You show respect for his ability and disrespect for the man. You call him any of the adjectives that you've chosen in your thread and he'll probably ask you how you'd like to go home and explain to your mommy why an old guy fudd just kicked your butt. LOL.

2014 was the year of the gear queer.

We're halfway through 2015: embroidered patches with your blood type are no longer in vogue.

I saw a full camo 8in colt python with a scope in a shop... where does this land? Other than in the abomination category.

I'm sorry but this thread is like being a freshmen in high school pretending not to like the girl that you like in order to look cool and unattainable. Bottom line is buy what you like, train often and become proficient with it, and tell anyone who rags on you for it to f**k off. At the end of the day your targets will speak for you.
That being said I'm probably just jealous that I've gotten too old and fat to be tactical so I'll just keep to myself and enjoy shooting.

Back
Top Bottom