• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Federal judge orders AG Healey to appear for deposition Dec 13th

wouldn't it be awesome if a couple of Federal Marshalls came and arrested her ? I can hear Trump now..."you mean the one who hangs around with the Indian?? yeah, lock her up. See if we can deport her too!" [rofl]

wouldn't it be awesome if a couple of Federal Marshalls came and arrested her ? I can hear Trump now..."you mean the one who hangs around with the Indian?? yeah, lock her up. See if we can deport her too!" [rofl]

Oh YES!!! I'd like to buy the Marshall that does it a beer and steak dinner.

That would be about as likely as her being arrested by Texas Marshals. Not going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would be about as likely as her being arrested by Texas Marshals. Not going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well Hillary was also supposed to be president.

Just imagine- If indicted and convicted, a person faces a fine of up to $100,000, and imprisonment for up to one year.

Just imagine- If indicted and convicted, a person faces a fine of up to $100,000, and imprisonment for up to one year.

This is why it's a game of chicken. One hand, onerous penalties if convicted. Other: it has to survive a committee then full chamber vote which would certainly be a partisan shitshow; and all the while she gets to play the martyr.

This is why it's a game of chicken. One hand, onerous penalties if convicted. Other: it has to survive a committee then full chamber vote which would certainly be a partisan shitshow; and all the while she gets to play the martyr.

If she wants to play martyr I say burn her at the stake (figuratively, sort of).

That is a fun fantasy, but that is all it is. When was the last time that someone went to jail for contempt of Congress?

Seriously folks, every time you guys go off on this fantasy, but it will never happen.

That is a fun fantasy, but that is all it is. When was the last time that someone went to jail for contempt of Congress?

According to Wikipedia, in 1984:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress#Partial_list_of_those_held_in_contempt_since_1975

In 1984, Lavelle was convicted of lying to the Congress and served three months of a six-month prison sentence, paid a $10,000 fine and was under probation for five years.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Lavelle#Superfund_scandal

Well there was Eric Holder and Lois Lerner, oh right no jail for either and their offenses were more serious.

I am looking forward to a future BOSTON GLOBE FRONT PAGE HEADLINE

"AG found in CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS" followed by future headline

"Embattled AG found guilty of a number of "CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION" along with a number of other charges”

Last edited:
So the AG can declare a govt entity has no jurisdiction over her and simply disobey? Wish it were that simple for AR15 buyers and dealers.

Which proves my point. That was more than 30 years ago. She forged documents and lied to Congress. That is very different from a State's Attorney General refusing to turn over documents related to an ongoing lawsuit.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking forward to a future BOSTON GLOBE FRONT PAGE HEADLINE

"AG found in CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS" followed by future headline

"Embattled AG found guilty of a number of "CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION" along with a number of other charges”

And I'm looking forward to winning Powerball. I suspect I will win the Powerball grand prize long before we see that headline in the Globe.

Hard to say how this one's going to end.
The congress critters got pretty pissed off at all the stonewalling and horseshit that went on when they went after Holder , Learner and Hitlery.
It might serve her well to realize that zero isn't running block for Libetards anymore.
She might end up getting made an example of.
I'll try not to cry too hard if it happens.

the actions of congress are charades to get re-elected. i wouldn't hold much hope about congress doing squat.

Hard to say how this one's going to end.
The congress critters got pretty pissed off at all the stonewalling and horseshit that went on when they went after Holder , Learner and Hitlery.
It might serve her well to realize that zero isn't running block for Libetards anymore.
She might end up getting made an example of.
I'll try not to cry too hard if it happens.

If that happened there would certainly be a lot of

[party] [banana] [cheers]

and quite a bit of

[mg][mg][mg]

but in reality we're probably looking at more of

[horse] [banghead] [crying]

Mora plans to run for governor, she needs to stay in spotlight. Hopefully she pushes one button too many, soon enough.

She did lie, in fact lied many times about her opposition, about timeline and circumstances for the AWB. That whole narrative changes every time she opens her pie hole. Forging documents and more lying is definitely up her alley.

Mora plans to run for governor, she needs to stay in spotlight. Hopefully she pushes one button too many, soon enough.

She did lie, in fact lied many times about her opposition, about timeline and circumstances for the AWB. That whole narrative changes every time she opens her pie hole. Forging documents and more lying is definitely up her alley.

So let me get this right.
She hasn't pushed enough buttons yet????

hmmmmmm.

So let me get this right.
She hasn't pushed enough buttons yet????

hmmmmmm.

She's working on it though.
When you can get 50 some odd lawmakers in this state to challenge her BS even though it went nowhere, you know she hit a few nerves.
She's right on Martha's path , making enemies on both sides.
Hopefully she ends up the same.

Forgive me for asking the question

But if the majority of gun owners/other folks know that there is absolutely no hope for justice and no way that THEY would get a fair shake if they found themselves on the wrong end of gov's focus.......why do so many people continue to make no effort to leave Mass?

Is it like Stockholm Syndrome? (Mass Gun Owners Syndrome?)

There are probably a thousand answers to this. People have different reasons. Some are just too lazy to uproot and others have legitimate reasons which I would not even try to list. Too many.

But as you say, some people may have a mental disorder unique to our state.

Last edited:

But if the majority of gun owners/other folks know that there is absolutely no hope for justice and no way that THEY would get a fair shake if they found themselves on the wrong end of gov's focus.......why do so many people continue to make no effort to leave Mass?

The difference between tucking tail and running or taking the fight to the enemy. It is better to have fought and lost than to not fight at all.....
The "free" states should be thankful for us M*******s that continue to stand our ground and be a battleground, this allows the "free" states to continue to make strides towards increased freedoms while the libtards have to devote more energy to keep what they have here.....

Normalcy Bias.

People expect that they can carry out their everyday lives like normal, and don't prepare for unexpected situations because they assume it will never happen to them. Normalcy bias is why people fear flying but don't fear driving - yet driving is much more dangerous. Normalcy bias is why people don't arm themselves, buy proper insurance, or leave New Orleans when a Cat 5 hurricane is coming. The assumption is that the Government generally takes cares of things for us - that they will handle the bad guys, and that when every-now-and-then a good guy gets swept up by the government accidentally it's just something that happens to other people.

Simple , this was MY home long before most of those shitbricks either were born or wandered in.
I don't run.
But if I can make their life hell.....

Unless you're about 120 years old I'm going to have to call you out on that one.......

[smile]

And if you are going to make their life hell then all the more power to you........but it sure seems like Mass gun owners cant seem to muster any effort/resistence of significance

You're painting with a pretty broad brush there dude.

You have a lot more gun owners in Mass than we do across the border but somehow it seems no one shows up for hearings/other in significant numbers

GOAL has packed hearings on more than one occasion but it doesn't do much because of the rigged system in MA. The people who wrote the bill aren't even in the room, its just some lackey running the thing, although it sometimes does help when the dude shows the huge stack of letters opposing the bill, etc.

Also stats wise MA might have more gun owners but 75% of them just take up space; most of them are "trap on sundays and johnny 2 box and leave" types. In terms of actual activists the numbers are probably pretty similar.

-Mike

Last edited:
Kudos to the literal handful of folks in Mass that show up for hearings and are active....you have to live where you live.....and if more folks were to do that then maybe Mass might not be the total lost cause it is.

It's not a handful, but even if we flooded the streets in half of Boston it wouldn't matter- because the political districts are gerrymandered and rigged hard in this state. NH flips every 4-8 years or whatever at least. MA has been majority moonbat probably since long before I could vote.

So, you have a choice.....stay and be a tax mule to progressivism and its violations of your rights and contribute to Mass representation in congress as a function of delegation of reps in US House based on population AND be completely and utterly disenfranchised in Mass

OR choose to move to a state where your vote actually counts

I've been there, done that and made my own choice....I'm one of many people who have chosen to take my tax dollars and representation to a state where I can make a difference

Everyone has to make their own choice.

Except that the choice is rarely this simple. A lot of people moved here, got married, popped out a couple of units, and only decided to get guns after this point. Some folks grew up without a clue of the real situation. Those poor bastards are pretty much stuck here until their kids go off to college, all of course assuming their wife isn't a piece of garbage and will play along with a decision to move, that kind of thing.

There's a bunch of other logistical issues that play into the decision, as well, for a lot of people. (taking care of elderly parents, crap like that). Some guys run businesses in MA, that sort of thing, as well. Pain in the ass
to move away from that.

I'd be long gone by now but I have a little debt to pay off and some work that I need to do to my house. Hindsight being 20/20 if I knew 15+ years ago what I know now, I would not have stayed in MA. Several of my friends right here on this board figured this out in time and got the **** out, but not everyone was that lucky.

-Mike

So, you have a choice.....stay... in Mass

OR choose to move to a state where your vote actually counts

I've been there, done that and made my own choice....I'm one of many people who have chosen to take my tax dollars and representation to a state where I can make a difference

OK so now I unsure if this is an inquiry into people's mindset and reasoning for remaining in MA or self-congratulatory imbued instruction to those of us too dim to see the light.

If it is the latter then sanctuary is just past the boarder, you made it, we didn't, props to you, I would politely ask can we leave it at the curb? There are few in this audience that would be so blissfully unaware of their circumstance as to need a reminder or a road map to freedom.

If it is the former then examples of cogent questions might be...

1). How many people here have children that they do not want to pull away from school and friends?
2). How many here are older and nearing retirement in the job they are in anyway?
3). How many here are currently under-water (debt/value) with their home mortgage?
4). How many people here have family obligations as care givers or guardians.
5.) How many people here have medical issues tying them to the robust area health facilities?
6.) How many of you want me to stop these inanely easy to reason examples?

Now as an old dude, with a lot of mortgage and a little house, and not all his original organs, I am eager to pick on the Mass AG here rather than each other and I thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom