Fears of a Dem crackdown lead to boom in gun sales

Miracle electronics that use some form of biometrics to keep unauthorized people from firing the gun. Sound complicated? Want to rely on that gun? When the cops are forced to rely on this, then I will entertain the thought of maybe buying this type of gun for a curiosity.

PS: Good meeting you at the game tonight. Next time hopefully I won't lose as much money to you... [smile]

Maybe it will work as well as the biometric readers at gun shops that take about 10 minutes to train as you move your finger all over the pad.

Wait I can see it now, wait till I hear the beep, one more minute, up a little, to the right[grin]

Miracle electronics that use some form of biometrics to keep unauthorized people from firing the gun. Sound complicated? Want to rely on that gun? When the cops are forced to rely on this, then I will entertain the thought of maybe buying this type of gun for a curiosity.

PS: Good meeting you at the game tonight. Next time hopefully I won't lose as much money to you... [smile]

Imagine if you forget to change the batteries and the gun uses volatile memory!

Good meeting you as well. Oh and thanks for the cash. [wink] [smile]

Benedict Bill must be rolling over in his grave - Ruger is offering an Inauguration Special on 20 round Mini-14 mags until Inauguration day.

Were you aware that Bill Ruger is dead? I don't think he's going to be causing gun owners any more trouble...

Yes, I was using that to represent the company since presumably there are folks around those parts who sympathize with their fallen leader.

I sincerely hope that those expressing such an interest actually follow through.

My bet is that they won't. It is likely nothing more than knee-jerk posturing which will evaporate like the first frost as soon as they comprehend what is required for even an FID Card.

That said, they should be encouraged and trips to the range are Step One. Holding their hands through the exorbitant and protracted application process is Step Two.

Back
Top Bottom