FBI Agent shoots man in the leg after dropping gun in nightclub

"When the agent went to pick it back up, an unintended shot went off and hit a man at the bar in the leg, according to Denver Police"

So, he pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
iu

And then of course he walks away. Why bother to see if the victim is OK? At least he didn’t run over and handcuff his lifeless body. He’s clearly the only one professional enough in the room to handle a gun.

Denver police: Person shot when off-duty FBI agent’s gun falls while dancing at night club

They should throw his ass out of the FBI. Not for shooting the guy. The FBI shoots people unintentionally all the time. They should throw him out for excessive fag dancing. WTF was that? Rubber legged, ass jockey, knob gobbling, dancing with the stars, back flipping, dumb ass. If you are going to carry without a retention holster, you should probably avoid back flips and handstands at the gay bar while stalking pickle sniffers while off duty. Especially if you can't pick up your firearm without grabbing it by the trigger.
Guy sitting at the bar just hit the lottery. That cell phone video is all the evidence needed to get him a nice big taxpayer retirement plan.

They should throw his ass out of the FBI. Not for shooting the guy. The FBI shoots people unintentionally all the time. They should throw him out for excessive fag dancing. WTF was that? Rubber legged, ass jockey, knob gobbling, dancing with the stars, back flipping, dumb ass. If you are going to carry without a retention holster, you should probably avoid back flips and handstands at the gay bar while stalking pickle sniffers while off duty. Especially if you can't pick up your firearm without grabbing it by the trigger.
Guy sitting at the bar just hit the lottery. That cell phone video is all the evidence needed to get him a nice big taxpayer retirement plan.

Are you suggesting an NES dance-off?

I tried to stop the video at just the right time, not easy to do, but sure looks like he pulled the trigger while trying to pick it up! I also love how he just put his hands up and walks away like, "who, me? I dindunuffin". Definitely should be fired, but doubt anything will happen to him just cuz.

And, in the end, the taxpayers pay the tab for this dumbass when the victim sues the crap out of the FBI.... :(

Tell us how you really feel Fencer lmfao..........[laugh2] Just be grateful breakdancing is now out of style, could have been a slaughter.

I tried to stop the video at just the right time, not easy to do, but sure looks like he pulled the trigger while trying to pick it up! I also love how he just put his hands up and walks away like, "who, me? I dindunuffin". Definitely should be fired, but doubt anything will happen to him just cuz.
It was clear to my viewing that he fired the gun when he grabbed it up. What a dope!

LMFAO

"pickle sniffers"..I'm sealing that one

I feel like that could happen to anyone. Not Guilty /sarcasm

He just reacted poorly and snatch his gun up too quickly.

He should just get sued.... i give him 7.9 for his dancing.

There wasnt as much pannic as youd think there would be, but everyone saw exactly what happened.

Back
Top Bottom