Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47

http://www.independent.ie/world-new...st-and-shoots-him-dead-with-ak47-1900311.html

An Indian farmer’s daughter disarmed a terrorist leader who broke into her home, attacked him with an axe and shot him dead with his own gun.

Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

Their house in Shahdra Sharief, Rajouri district, is about 20 miles from the ceasefire line between Indian and Pakistani forces.

It is close to dense forests known as hiding places for fighters from the Lashkar-e-Taiba group, which carried out the Mumbai terrorist attack last November.

Militants often demand food and lodging in nearby villages.

When they forced their way into Miss Kausar’s home, her father Noor Mohammad refused their demands and was attacked.

His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her father’s attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape.

Police have hailed the woman’s bravery.

They said she would be nominated for the president’s gallantry award.

She may also receive a €4,500 reward if, as police believe, the dead terrorist is confirmed as Uzafa Shah, a wanted Pakistani LeT commander who had been active in the area for the past four years.

Supt Shafqat Watali said Miss Kausar’s reaction was “a rude shock” for the militants. “Normally they get king-like treatment but this was totally unexpected,” he said.

Miss Kausar said she had never fired an assault rifle before but had seen it in films and could not stand by while her father was being hurt. “I couldn’t bear my father’s humiliation. If I’d failed to kill him, they would have killed us,” she said.

It's a good thing that it wasn't HER gun, or the terrorists could have taken it away from her and used it against her! Oh, wait...

And I won't even get into the whole "you need training to use a gun" thing.

it's an AK-47. find me any 4 year old child and you've got a qualifed instructor. designed by peasants to be fielded by children. [rofl]

Send the 4-year-old to John Rosenthal and the morons at the Brady Bunch who think that using a gun is rocket science and requires a training course.

It definitely was a very brave thing she did. Unfortunately though I believe we'll be reading a story next week of how she's disappeared or she was killed. I hope they let her or her family keep the AK-47 so she has a fighting chance.

well if she gets the reward, maybe she can invest in a mounted .50... or a flame thrower... I always like the idea of a flame thrower, might be a bit of a issue if the field they farm is too close to the house though, or cows, cows dont like fire.

My indian co-worker told me about this yesterday.

Great job!

I hope she gets to keep the AK
india_gun_2_1491850c.jpg

She sounds pretty hot.

+1 [smile]

it's an AK-47. find me any 4 year old child and you've got a qualifed instructor. designed by peasants to be fielded by children. [rofl]

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. This proves out its design intent.

I would pay big money just to see the terrified face of the jackass that was running out the door after his 'leader' got his ass handed to him.

Although a British paper is reporting it, had it actually happened in the UK she wouldn't be getting a reward, she'd be incarcerated.[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom