• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Facebook is insane.

rogersmithiii

NES Member
I joined a group on Facebook that posted stuff about M1A rifles, and asked a question that if I was going to stock in 1000 rounds of ammo for SHTF, what is cheap, but tolerable quality? I know I can buy $2.50 a round, high quality stuff, but I'm looking for range ammo.

FB sends a message that I violated FB standards against no gun posts. They deleted the question.

If this is the case, how do any gun groups exist there?

And how does Zuckerberg, a Jew, support any gun control? Didn't he learn anything from 7 million dead Jews under Hitler, and tons more under a bunch of other tyrants?

I get your frustration, but, you joined a website that is essentially run by the feds, explicitly hostile to freedom of speech, and is anti-2A, happily clicked “sure thing” and agreed to their terms and conditions that allows them to restrict whatever they want on their platform.

He’s surrounded and protected by a team of former elite military personnel. He has no regard for individual rights, nor does he give a sh*t as to whether you have a right to own a firearm. He matter of factly talked about how the FBI contacted them about shutting down certain topics about hunter Biden prior to the 2020 election, and providing them with information on users without warrants, and he saw nothing wrong with complying.

As others have said, delete Facebook. You’re essentially logging on to a site run by the federal government and freely giving them all of your meta data, not that they aren’t collecting it from everything else you (and all of us) do online.

I joined a group on Facebook that posted stuff about M1A rifles, and asked a question that if I was going to stock in 1000 rounds of ammo for SHTF, what is cheap, but tolerable quality? I know I can buy $2.50 a round, high quality stuff, but I'm looking for range ammo.

FB sends a message that I violated FB standards against no gun posts. They deleted the question.

And how does Zuckerberg, a Jew, support any gun control? Didn't he learn anything from 7 million dead Jews under Hitler, and tons more under a bunch of other tyrants?
Facebook kinda pulled me away from here for a while, but I’ve been distancing myself from that platform.
The only reason I stay is I do sell
Decent amount of electronics and lobster sales biz from there, and do well with marketplace

As far as Ammo for your M1A my scout eats all of the 147 grain stuff on the market, I stocked up on the Turkish zq1 (ZQI?) ball Ammo in 9mm 5.56 and 7.62 when it was being blown out at Walmart years ago

Been looking at it lately I see PMC bronze for a “decent m” price from time to time

Last edited:
Just find some 'run of the mill' M80 ball type ammo and join the M14 forum for specific M14 stuff.

I was on FB way back in the day for about 3 days. I thought to myself 'This is fricken retahdid' and shut it down. The other day I got back on strictly to check out marketplace as it seems the place to go now instead of craigslist for local junk. I immediately convulsed and dry heaved then deactivated it again. I feel dirty.

This subject comes up once in a while. Like others have said, get off that crap. Ya, marketplace is a great place to sell things. But I will never need money that bad.

I was on faceplant for a while but dumped it like six years ago. No twitter, Instacrap, tiktok, etc. I hang on three sites. Northeastshooters.com, hunttalk.com and bowsite.com. I even consider the main bowsite forum a dumpster fire. I just use it to stay in touch with my massachusetts bowhunting buddies.

Point is that your life will be much better by limiting your social media use and only sticking to your interests, and staying away from commie site management.

Social media is like a drug. It sure affects the same part of the brain. And it is surely addictive. So treat it as such, a drug.

Ever try and use the Marketplace???? What a steaming pile of trash that thing is.

Let's say you're looking for people that have some walnut boards for sale. So you do a search for Walnut. You're gonna get some mid-century modern furniture in there. So you type in walnut lumber. Now you'll get some idiot selling fresh-milled pine 2x4's, along with someone selling their Kenmore washer and another guy who is selling a dress, size 22. The only way to keep an eye on a specific product that you want is to check EVERY DAY and REsort it by listing time/date.

FB just doesn't care. They don't. I hate the place. I tend to go on to track a few things here and there, but posting? No. No thank you.

If you think Facebook is bad, try Reddit

Really? Look at how many jews are supporting Hamas right now. They are too stupid to realize that Hamas would kill them as quickly as any Israeli jew.

One thing I can say about my Jewish friends that astonishes me, they seem to have never been taught that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

This subject comes up once in a while. Like others have said, get off that crap. Ya, marketplace is a great place to sell things. But I will never need money that bad.

I was on faceplant for a while but dumped it like six years ago. No twitter, Instacrap, tiktok, etc. I hang on three sites. Northeastshooters.com, hunttalk.com and bowsite.com. I even consider the main bowsite forum a dumpster fire. I just use it to stay in touch with my massachusetts bowhunting buddies.

Point is that your life will be much better by limiting your social media use and only sticking to your interests, and staying away from commie site management.

Social media is like a drug. It sure affects the same part of the brain. And it is surely addictive. So treat it as such, a drug.

No facebook, no twitter, no instagram, no ??

Like you, a couple specific forums - NES and a scuba forum.

And they're addictive enough...

One thing I can say about my Jewish friends that astonishes me, they seem to have never been taught that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Which is absolutely baffling to me.

I was taught from a very early age "Never Forget" - and I haven't, and I won't.

Any thinking person who looks at what governments and large groups of people have done to those they consider less human than themselves and who doesn't have the means to protect themselves readily at hand is a fool.

I get your frustration, but, you joined a website that is essentially run by the feds, explicitly hostile to freedom of speech, and is anti-2A, happily clicked “sure thing” and agreed to their terms and conditions that allows them to restrict whatever they want on their platform.

He’s surrounded and protected by a team of former elite military personnel. He has no regard for individual rights, nor does he give a sh*t as to whether you have a right to own a firearm. He matter of factly talked about how the FBI contacted them about shutting down certain topics about hunter Biden prior to the 2020 election, and providing them with information on users without warrants, and he saw nothing wrong with complying.

As others have said, delete Facebook. You’re essentially logging on to a site run by the federal government and freely giving them all of your meta data, not that they aren’t collecting it from everything else you (and all of us) do online.
Well...op is a fed soooo

If the shoe fits

I asked a good friend who is Jewish but more importantly Israeli about this apparent disconnect from reality. His response was that NY jews and Hollywood jews are unique in the world and have no connection to any reality current or past. Jews for Palestine being a thing here should support this position. Most NY and Hollywood jews are totally secular at this point which is a big piece of the puzzle.

He says that outside of NY and Hollywood, so Toronto, Miami, etc the behavior and political leaning of Jews is more rational and what you would expect from a people persecuted for 1000s of years.

But what do I know...

Ever try and use the Marketplace???? What a steaming pile of trash that thing is.

Let's say you're looking for people that have some walnut boards for sale. So you do a search for Walnut. You're gonna get some mid-century modern furniture in there. So you type in walnut lumber. Now you'll get some idiot selling fresh-milled pine 2x4's, along with someone selling their Kenmore washer and another guy who is selling a dress, size 22. The only way to keep an eye on a specific product that you want is to check EVERY DAY and REsort it by listing time/date.

FB just doesn't care. They don't. I hate the place. I tend to go on to track a few things here and there, but posting? No. No thank you.

View: https://youtu.be/n4bRd0Zx1KU?si=Veo_89RXOZebd0aG

I'll never understand how gun owners or any conservative people can belong to organizations like FB which are actively fighting against your interests and beliefs.
I just will never understand.

Much of what has been posted about FB is true, no doubt about that. But I have my reasons for maintaining my account.

I kinda like sticking my thumb in Zuckerberg's eye on his own platform. I have made contact with some friends, a few in LE or retired, who share our feelings on firearms and government overreach. I have found some people I worked with in the military and some pages dedicated to my first career field. I even found a picture of a half dozen of us during a REFORGER exercise when I was in Germany on FB. Unless you knew me at that time though, you wouldn't know it was me because I was facing away from from the camera.

Another thing to consider, if what I have read in other NES threads is true, some former female NES members (who some miss) seem to have taken up residence on FB. Wonder why?

Much of what has been posted about FB is true, no doubt about that. But I have my reasons for maintaining my account.

I kinda like sticking my thumb in Zuckerberg's eye on his own platform. I have made contact with some friends, a few in LE or retired, who share our feelings on firearms and government overreach. I have found some people I worked with in the military and some pages dedicated to my first career field. I even found a picture of a half dozen of us during a REFORGER exercise when I was in Germany on FB. Unless you knew me at that time though, you wouldn't know it was me because I was facing away from from the camera.

Another thing to consider, if what I have read in other NES threads is true, some former female NES members (who some miss) seem to have taken up residence on FB. Wonder why?
No need to justify sleeping with the enemy. You do you. I just can't wrap my head around it.

G. T. F. O. F. B.

Back
Top Bottom