EZM Banned in Boston

Boston Strong makes me crazy, why are they strong? Because they shit themselves when the popo demanded to search homes without a warrant? The whole thing is EFFING stupid, it's more like the citizens of Massachusetts let the government wipe their asses with the Bill of Rights.

Absolutely. The strong ones were those who applied tourniquets and pinched off arteries, the families of the dead, and those who struggled recovering from amputations. The term should be reserved for these and not any jerk sitting in front of a bowl of chowdah.

Absolutely. The strong ones were those who applied tourniquets and pinched off arteries, the families of the dead, and those who struggled recovering from amputations. The term should be reserved for these and not any jerk sitting in front of a bowl of chowdah.
You are considered "Boston Strong" if you disarm; cower in place; and let the authorities take care of it.

Gene Grella
29 mins
Rant of the Day

Well today is an easy one. I'm here at my day job instead of being on a bus heading to Boston to be in the parade with the Patriots.

The City of Boston says its about safety. They didn't want anyone marching. But they never spoke to us, consulted with us, etc. This was decided early on and I don't think it has anything to do with the weather.

I don't think they thought it through and I don't think Boston or The Patriots realize how much the fans appreciate the group. We've been doing this for 20 years now and most of that time we were 100% volunteer.

We don't make money off this. Most of us will spend far more on clothes, gun powder and muskets than we ever get in payment from the Patriots or any other organization.

We do it because we love the history of our country and this is a way to share that experience with others. You will see us all over New England and beyond at parades and reenactments.

And yes, we love our football team. Most of us are die hard Pats fans so we've managed to combine two things we love very much.

What we have with the Patriots is unique to this franchise and nobody in the NFL has anything like this. Like the minutemen before us we go anywhere the Patriots tell us to go. We do Revs games, UMass games, Cannon's games and even Red Sox on Patriots day.

I hope today will be a wake up call for the Pats and the City of Boston to perhaps be a little more considerate to the group in the future. As somebody who knows first hand. This community of resonators are great people and a New England treasure.

From EZM FB page

One on the local sports radio programs brought it up...They were not to happy they were left out......One guy said I sure its about the gun thing....He thought it was dumb to exclude them if that was the reason..

Last edited:
Complete b.s. as everyone knows. The city didn't want the EZM marching with their guns because it would scare some snowflakes at city hall. But all they did was replace them with police instead. Police led the march and carried their guns - no different than the EZM.

We have reached a point where showing the slightest bit of patriotism is frowned upon - especially in sanctuary cities.

So far, the facts are that the Patriots - the very organization that lets them do their thing in the end zone - are the ones who made the call. Can't let that get that in the way of a good Boston hate.

You are considered "Boston Strong" if you disarm; cower in place; and let the authorities take care of it.
Itr could be worse: it could be one guy with a knife, in the woods.

Boston haters or not, this should make you smile:

16472817_10154834379568819_3718368681235231935_n.jpg

Firing volleys at parades

I did this with a black powder reenactment Club one time stopped in front of the bank and fired a volley and set off all the alarms hahahaha

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

So far, the facts are that the Patriots - the very organization that lets them do their thing in the end zone - are the ones who made the call. Can't let that get that in the way of a good Boston hate.

Itr could be worse: it could be one guy with a knife, in the woods.

Boston haters or not, this should make you smile:

16472817_10154834379568819_3718368681235231935_n.jpg
There is soo much to hate about Boston we can't control ourselves.

from what i hear unlike 2014 the boats didn't even stop just a slow ride to city hall and it was the first time in a long time any parade ended at city hall so it may have been that had something to do with it

City still denies it was their decision.

This is one of those "unless someone inside leaks this, this is a glad handing hand wringing waffle job that someone is hoping everyone else will just forget about".

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom