EZM Banned in Boston

Boston Strong?
The City blamed the Patriots and the Patriots blamed the City.

Supposedly the real reason is that if they let one color guard march, the police, fire, National Guard, State Police, Cub Scout, and Beanpole of Boston color guards wanted to march as well.

Do muskets set off Shotspoter? This has Evans written all over it.
St Patrick's Day Parade in South Boston - where Evans lives.

DSC_1358-XL.jpg

It appears to be about the flag, not the muskets. Don't worry, the suburban NES'rs will correct those of us who live here....

Last edited:

Supposedly the real reason is that if they let one color guard march, the police, fire, National Guard, Cub Scout, and Beanpole of Boston color guards wanted to march as well.

i would say the ezm isn't a color guard, they're mascots and official game day staff.

im going to bank on most fans DGAF about the old guys with muskets.
Im guessing they would not be missed at the games either.
Replaced soon with a small air cannon shooting out bio safe material and a low noise level...
Heck i would not be surprised if the EZM was banned because of a noise regulation.

Going to catch flak for this but I think they should just ban these special sports parades altogether.

So just tell them they can't fire the muskets. How hard would that be? This is more about them carry "guns" in the city then it is about them worry one of them will slip. Total BS

Well this may not have helped there cause...(I hope today will be a wake up call for the Pats) As we know the Pats hate being in the lime light...But he is correct Bob Kraft should have just said the Patriots do not march unless we have our EZM. Period end of story!

not march....thats funny. Again i dont think Kraft GAFF about it.

i would say the ezm isn't a color guard, they're mascots and official game day staff.
Good point. But everybody and his brother is trying to get in on this and the line has to be drawn somewhere.

My 13yo son and his buddy went, good on 'em!

not march....thats funny. Again i dont think Kraft GAFF about it.
They get free sideline access to every home game, not feeling the pain....Should the hot dog vendors be in the parade? The guys from Verizon who show you how to use the social media apps?

So just tell them they can't fire the muskets. How hard would that be? This is more about them carry "guns" in the city then it is about them worry one of them will slip. Total BS
See picture above. Don't think it's about the muskets and if they didn't have muskets none of you would care.

But there are so many Boston experts here.....

Last edited:
Well this may not have helped there cause...(I hope today will be a wake up call for the Pats) As we know the Pats hate being in the lime light...But he is correct Bob Kraft should have just said the Patriots do not march unless we have our EZM. Period end of story!
Kraft will not say a word. He is out of ****ing touch with the real word. He is untouched by any of the BS in this ****ing POS state

I haven't heard the spineless news stations report it yet that are covering the parade. Welcome to the new America, it's absolutely embarrassing.

From the subject line, I thought this was going to be about some thug rapper being banned from performing.

Too bad they don't have the balls to just show up in costume with the musket and just walk along

Kraft will not say a word. He is out of ****ing touch with the real word. He is untouched by any of the BS in this ****ing POS state

He probably doesn't really give a shit one way or the other. His team just won the superbowl in probably the greatest or one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history, and on top of it they just threw shit in the face of the NFL commissioner... This entire incident is a non event in Kraft's world. Those guys out there today just want to wave to the fans and get the **** out of this frozen shithole, I would bet 75% of them are going someplace warm before the end of the week.

-Mike

He probably doesn't really give a shit one way or the other. His team just won the superbowl in probably the greatest or one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history, and on top of it they just threw shit in the face of the NFL commissioner... This entire incident is a non event in Kraft's world. Those guys out there today just want to wave to the fans and get the **** out of this frozen shithole, I would bet 75% of them are going someplace warm before the end of the week.

-Mike

Aren't ALL of them going to Disney?

Supposedly the real reason is that if they let one color guard march, the police, fire, National Guard, State Police, Cub Scout, and Beanpole of Boston color guards wanted to march as well.

St Patrick's Day Parade in South Boston - where Evans lives.

DSC_1358-XL.jpg

It appears to be about the flag, not the muskets. Don't worry, the suburban NES'rs will correct those of us who live here....

The city has several annual parades where CG units march. The Sons of the American Revolution Henry Knox Color Guard not only marches in many of these, such as on Iwo Jima Day, but fires muskets during the parade to honor our ancestors who fought to secure our freedom.

Boston Strong? Not much.

Screw Walsh & anybody else who was gutless enough to allow this.

Attachments

• Copy of Iwo Jima Parade 2012 - 1.jpg
    Copy of Iwo Jima Parade 2012 - 1.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 25
Does this militia get PAID for all the patriots games? If not, this would be a good reason to stop doing the gig.

Does this militia get PAID for all the patriots games? If not, this would be a good reason to stop doing the gig.
The Patriots are a business that sells product (entertainment, endorsements). It is not "our team" any more than Reebok or GE are "our corporation" (though in the later, one may actually own stock). What they pay for and who they pay is to not relevant to anyone except a part owner of the firm.

I don't see rooting for the Pats because the are HQed in MA as any more logical than having a parade for Reebok or GE when they have an exceptional earnings report.

Last edited:
I don't see rooting for the Pats because the are HQed in MA as any more logical than having a parade for Reebok or GE when they have an exceptional earnings report.

I don't even watch sports and I get it.

It's not about logic. It's entertainment. Literally the entire point is that it plays on your emotions, and people become emotionally invested.

Just like when Scar kills Mufasa, and suddenly the whole theatre is in tears.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/end-zone-militia-denied-permission-to-join-patriots-parade/491655174

FOX25 has reached out to the City of Boston and the New England Patriots to find out why the group has been denied from participating.

The City of Boston got back to FOX25 Tuesday morning and said it was not their decision.

And the Globe article.

Wondering why the End Zone Militia isn’t taking part in the Patriots’ duck boat rally? They weren’t invited. The gang in the Revolutionary War garb had been involved in three of the team’s previous four Super Bowl celebrations, but not this time. “We were told they didn’t have enough authorized vehicles,” said Geoff Campbell, the captain of the colonial crew. “So I’m warm and dry at home, but we’d rather be out there with the team.” It’s not clear whose call it was to keep the End Zone Militia on the sideline, but it didn’t sit well with Campbell. At the duck boat rally after the Pats’ Super Bowl win two years ago, the militia marched in front of the lead duck boat. “We said we didn’t need to be in one of the [duck boats], we could just march or meet the team at City Hall Plaza, and we were told, no marching, no nothing,” said Campbell. “This is a vast disappointment.”

But supposedly the cheerleaders walked, according to the EZM Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/88565257464/

Last edited:
Boston Strong should be changed to Boston Stupid!

Boston Strong makes me crazy, why are they strong? Because they shit themselves when the popo demanded to search homes without a warrant? The whole thing is EFFING stupid, it's more like the citizens of Massachusetts let the government wipe their asses with the Bill of Rights.

Back
Top Bottom