EZM Banned in Boston

patriots ought to let 'em ride on a duck boat but i'm guessing the organization isn't aware of the snub.

According to Fox25:

FOX25 has reached out to the City of Boston and the New England Patriots to find out why the group has been denied from participating. The City of Boston got back to FOX25 Tuesday morning and said it was not their decision.

Not sure how true that is. I'm pretty sure no one else gives a shit since they're at every ****ing home game. Unless they thought the old guys couldn't keep pace with the parade? But why not stick them on a duck boat in that case?

I just heard one of the members call into WEEI, they weren't given a reason why they were dis-invited. they lead the parade two years ago and worked with the police on the route to let them know when they could fire their muskets.

An unnamed indevidual who no one can contact... but whos decision is 100% final and binding. .. it's for the children don't you know...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MAAAAAAAURA. MAAAAAAAURA. MAAAAAAAURA. YOU SUCK!

(Assuming it's ok to steal from the classic hockey chant.)

Saw this on the news this morning. Went from happy about the Pats win and am now pissed off again at the BS this state continues to follow. No reason for it at all.

Maura rubbed the cap of the man in the canoe at the thought of projecting her hate on those folks.

Back
Top Bottom