EVERY SHOOTER Should Get a C&R FFL!

If I can also have someone who had recently filled this out also give their advice I would be grateful. Again I appreciate everyone's help on here, would like to do this properly without having any issues on the form.

Got my license package today!

and then forgot it in wifes truck... :(
It was going to be my overnight shift reading material.

I sent my in back in October with a money order today I just get a packet with all the book and another application I'm give them a call to see why did they send me an application again but cashed my money order

I sent my in back in October with a money order today I just get a packet with all the book and another application I'm give them a call to see why did they send me an application again but cashed my money order

My license came in a separate envelope from the package.

I think that is for renewal or change of address?

My license came in a separate envelope from the package.

Yeah I recall similar.

There is a question about a valid hunting license. I do not have a hunting license however I do have an FID. Is that something I should put down? or is Hunting License a must?

There is a question about a valid hunting license. I do not have a hunting license however I do have an FID. Is that something I should put down? or is Hunting License a must?

Read carefully - that section (Section 10, items A, B, and C) only applies if you are a nonimmigrant alien.

anyone know an estimated 'charged your credit card' to 'received your license' in the mail wait time? they charged mine Dec 18th. i've been excited ever since

Just got mine in today [smile]
Check cashed nov 5th and it arrived today

now I just need to send it out to everyone and wait to start getting whatever discounts they still allow

is this the address i should to mail my application tomorrow ???

Federal Firearms Licensing Center
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405 USA

It should be printed in the instructions. The PDF app on the ATF website has the following:

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
P.O. Box 409567
Atlanta, GA 30384-9567

thanks, i was sure i saw a georgia address but couldn't find it again a few minutes ago when i was going to address the envelope.
sealing it up and will drop it in the box tomorrow on the way to work. i'll drop off the copy for the chief of police here on the same drive

My C&R arrived today! Application in the mail 12/7/12, CC charged 12/13/12, C&R in hand 1/22/13. about 1 1/2 months from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom