Enough Already

Which celebrity topic is most annoying?

• Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Engagement

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one that is sick to death of Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Scientology? Isn't there anything better to talk about?

Wait. I guess not. since I'm talking about it.

Grrrrrr :x

I agree I'm sick of Tom Cruise myself. The more that little twerp opens his mouth the more I want to stick my fist in it. [twisted]

Stay away from the talkin' pitchur box, boy. It'll rot yer brains.

Can't...............decide..............equally.............vacuous

Tom is a current annoying idiot. Jackson on the other hand is an oxygen thief and should be killed. I wanted to come up with some horrible way to kill him… but I just don’t have the energy.

SgtUSMC8541 said:
Tom is a current annoying idiot. Jackson on the other hand is an oxygen thief and should be killed. I wanted to come up with some horrible way to kill him… but I just don’t have the energy.

Strap him into the merry go round and power it up with some nitrus (sp?)oxyde?

:D

Put him in a jail cell with "Bubba" (who has AIDS), in the "Life without Parole" Section of the same cell block Jeffrey Dahmer went to. They'll know how to deal with him. Either that or he'll be Bubba's "wife".

No, I'm not a nice person, when it comes to pedophiles.

Nickle said:
Put him in a jail cell with "Bubba" (who has AIDS), in the "Life without Parole" Section of the same cell block Jeffrey Dahmer went to. They'll know how to deal with him. Either that or he'll be Bubba's "wife".

No, I'm not a nice person, when it comes to pedophiles.

He'd probably get to enjoy being Bubba's bitch.

You people are being surprisingly civilized. Shorteyes tend to either get beaten/raped to death or just shanked -- all realtively quick and gentle. Now without the distractions of guards and such, a pro could make it take weeks, so that at the end he'd be positively ecstatic at the thought that you just might do him the favor of killing him today.

Ken

Nah, I'm not civilized, just being polite to members of the fairer gender that are here. Don't know why, most of them are ex-military anyways, so they're used to shocking situations. Doesn't make them bad girls, just makes them experienced girls. They're definitely fine ladies in my humble opinion.

And that was my point EXACTLY, since I knew you used to be a member of one of the PREMIER branches of the military.

Yeah, I know, the Marines here will hammer me, but, hey, the Army gets all the nice equipment first.

Well, I'm not former military, however, I am a Cpl. in my reencting group, and trust me dearheart, NOTHING you can say would shock me. Actually, there's only one four letter word that I take offense to, and it refers to a female...if you catch my drift on that. Other than that, I'm a big girl. :D

I'm not sure on the other ladies as to whether they served. I know Lynne didn't,but she holds her own too. I'll always keep it civilized. I've probably heard worse than most. (Joys of working with all guys. [twisted] ) There's a reason why the MARINES are called UNCLE SAMS MISGUIDED CHILDREN! [twisted]

MrsWildweasel said:
I'm not sure on the other ladies as to whether they served. I know Lynne didn't,but she holds her own too. I'll always keep it civilized. I've probably heard worse than most. (Joys of working with all guys. [twisted] ) There's a reason why the MARINES are called UNCLE SAMS MISGUIDED CHILDREN! [twisted]

#$%^$@# a, skippy! We're the most #$%@& ^&$*%(# up @$#holes on the ##^$&*@ planet! We've kicked more @#$, $%^#*#& up more $^#&$*, and #$%& in more mess kits than anyone!

We can't %$^*$# complete a #$%&^@ sentence without %$^#&@* $#%^@*$% using this type of ^$%#*&^ language.

TonyD said:
and #$%& in more mess kits than anyone!

The Army taught me not to do that to a Mess Kit. Did you know, they don't even issue them anymore?

And I wouldn't take "the Lord's" name in vain on a bet. I may be an Atheist, but I do respect other folk's religions.

TonyD said:
MrsWildweasel said:

#$%^$@# a, skippy! We're the most #$%@& ^&$*%(# up @$#holes on the ##^$&*@ planet! We've kicked more @#$, $%^#*#& up more $^#&$*, and #$%& in more mess kits than anyone!

We can't %$^*$# complete a #$%&^@ sentence without %$^#&@* $#%^@*$% using this type of ^$%#*&^ language.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

And, to be described as being able to hold one's own by someone I respect and admire is a high compliment indeedy. Thanks Mrs. W. :D

No we still had them.( I think)Could be wrong,usually am. It's why I pick Glenn's brain for useless info. I got C-rats in Basic,first run MRE's in Berlin.Yuck. Prefered C-rats

MrsWildweasel said:
No we still had them.( I think)Could be wrong,usually am. It's why I pick Glenn's brain for useless info. I got C-rats in Basic,first run MRE's in Berlin.Yuck. Prefered C-rats

Didn't see MRE's until the 3rd or 4th year in the Guard. I remember when they recalled them, and gave us LRRPS instead. Really bad.

Know what MRE stands for?

Meals Rejected by Ethiopians

Mostly Rat Entrails

I do remember the first MRE's. We had guys eat the dehydrated fruit and the dehydrated Pork Chop or Hamburger, some pogue bait, then drink a lot of water. Instant trip to the medics.

Back
Top Bottom